Chapter 14- Susanne

Nana is Rai, Grandma is Astrid, grandpa is Levi, grand papi is Kyle

Today is Friday thank god because not sleeping by my darling was hell especially seeing my uncles posting pictures on their instagram with her. I might or might not been stalking her.... I got my stuff around and hear a knock on my door "come in" Mitchell walk in "why do you not like stay here other than not being able to sleep with your girlfriend" I sigh it not that I don't like it. It that I want to make my own name for myself I love my family so much but I want to have something I earned not being handed to me.

I want to spread my own wings and make my own name. That why I am pursuing becoming a pianist not becoming an artist. I love my family so much it I just want to have something that wasn't handed to me. "I like staying here spreading time with you and Eloise it just I don't want to stay here all through out college I just want something that doesn't have our family name on it I love our family I just want to earn things not being given to me" I say he was smiling.

"you are literally your dad and I understand and please come around more I miss you" I smile and frown because he hasn't let anyone in since Karina had die hell he tries to avoid Penelope Karina twin . I hug him tightly "I will and I been planning on taking jasmine here to meet you guys" he smiles and sighs "I have to get going and set up cameras at Oliver house with Jackson" I nodded sadness wash over me.

Anikà call me and tell me everything while crying I want to kill Oliver father Oliver deserves so much better he is the sweetest boy in the group like when you having a hard day he can make you smile and laugh and he always tries to make everyone happy.

I should have known something was wrong because that how dad was some hurt people hides their pain by helping everyone around them. I hope he knows he is so loved by us. Uncle Landon didn't let Oliver go back to his house until they put cameras in Oliver house and Kai been stalking him. Oliver wants to get Justice the right way which pretty much everyone hates it but we don't want to make it worse.

"Give me updates please" he nods "I will Susie" I smile "I am going to my dads home before going to class" he nods and smile "have fun love you" he says and hugs me "love you more."

I walk to my car and drive to my dads house and see papa car is gone meaning he is in New York to take care of something in the mafia. I got out of my car and walk in the house. First thing I notice that dad isn't in his running shorts or shirt. with Maddox in his arms with red eyes "what wrong" I ask dad look at me while he is putting a cold wet washcloth on Maddox forehead.

"He woke up with a fever and been throwing up" he says my heart hurt I hate seeing anyone I love in any pain. Dad rubs his back "how are you doing Susie" he ask he keeps asking me this I am fine mostly but I don't want his attention go away from Jasmine she needs it the most. "I am good just wanting to see my girlfriend" he looks at me like he can see right through my lying.

"Susie you need to talk to someone about what happened to you. Because I know that because you just didn't break that guy arm just because...it was a trauma response because you thought he was going to hurt Jasmine. That isn't normal you need to talk to someone to let out. I am always here for you" he says in the most gentle voice.

I close my eyes and sigh and open my eyes. "I know you are here for me but Jasmine need you the most right now okay so don't worry about me" dad look at with so much love and concern I had to look away. "Susie I will always be worried about you, you are my daughter yes jasmine need us but you also need us. I am worried sick about you do you understand because you remind me of myself for hiding my pain and it nearly kill me and I don't want you go down that path" I was nearly sobbing because he is right.

I am slowly spinning out of control hating myself for not being able save jasmine she was dying in my arms. I promise her she will be safe and look what happened to her she was nearly killed again. I didn't realize dad's arms are wrapped around me while I am crying.