7.0

Waking up was stressful at first, because I forgot where I was. And my body ached. I remembered where I was when I felt a cat paw claw at my face. This must be trash panda. 

"good morning, panda!" I smile. I have such a soft spot for animals. Panda continues clawing at my face until I get up. I brush her off of me, broken the sacred rule, I know, but I had to take a shower. The guest room had a bathroom attached to it, so I used that. It was fancy, and was very nice. I look at myself in the mirror before getting dressed. Huge bruises and punch marks litter my body. I don't like how ugly they look so I cover them up with makeup.

Coming out of the guest room, I was met with breakfast on the table.

"Hey Ichinohe! We were waiting on you! Come on! Breakfast is served by yours truly." mic-sensei smiles. He was in slippers, sweats, a regular t-shirt and a kiss the chef apron. Peak comfort. I smile and come down.

"Thank you for breakfast." I nod my head in thanks and dig in. The food was godly. Who knew a someone could cook something this GOOD.

"so.. aizawa sensei, yamada sensei, I have a question. If you guys are heroes and teachers, how do you have any time to relax?" I've been wondering this question since I heard heroes could also be teachers.

"Oh! The famous question! I was waiting until one of my new freshman asked! We are still licensed as heroes, but we patrol on our own terms. Our duties are absolved when we got our teaching licenses, but we got to keep our hero ones!" Mic explains. That makes sense. Doesn't mic basically have 3 jobs then..?  Radio show host, teacher, hero. I bet he's making BANK.

"Ohh that makes sense. Thank you." I smile politely. I clean up everyone's dishes before anyone has time to object. It's the least I can do since they made me the meal.

Mic and aizawa leave the room and I just sit in the living room awkwardly. I kinda wanna hear what they're talking about though.. I know its nosy but I know IM nosy. I can only hear small incoherent words from where I am, but if I focus enough i'm sure I could hear something. 

"........... a....se......" "y........... c........ s......" ok so that's out of the picture. Maybe I can hear them better from the kitchen, since the room they moved to is right next to it. I make myself a glass of juice they had in the fridge and sit down.

I can hear what they are saying now. Their hushed whispers are no obstacle for me!

"We cant just let her go back to her mom's house. This sounds like emotional abuse. We could be talking years." Mic sensei says. Oh.. theyre talking about me..

"I agree. I've seen her a few times when she was younger, and it looks like nothing in her household has changed. I mean as heroes and teachers we are mandated reporters..." aizawa.

"yeah, but where would she go?" mic

"we could keep her here. If she's okay with that, of course." aizawa

"we'll have to ask about if after the questioning." mic.

They.. want to keep me? I could get out of that house? Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, I really do. It's just, so mentally draining for me to live there. I hate every moment i'm alive when I'm near her, I want nothing to do with her, but I want her to live a good life. I think moving out would benefit us both. Are they really thinking about helping me out of the house? Would I finally be free from the cycle of abuse? Or would I just be brought back again..? 

I move back into the living room, deciding that i'm done spying. Venus comes up to me and lays on my lap. Adorable.

About 20 minutes and 2 numb legs later, they come back into the room. I've just been watching Naruto on the TV, so hopefully they don't feel bad for leaving me there for so long.