Chapter one:the fight

It was a dark night I was in a small alleyway filled with merchants and others including demons werewolves vampires and more they were selling drugs limbs and even people.
Hold on I know what your gonna say why are you here in the first place, Well I have to pick something up from a store near by.
I kept walking. I was wearing a cloak that covered my hair and face I had black shoes with grey laces and grey rubber bottoms I kept walking and saw wanted posters that said, "wanted dead or alive, she is a murderer and needs to be stopped if found contact this number ###-###-#### your reward will be 5,000,000 dollars in cash" then I think to myself 'I hope they don't notice me. If they do they'll be after me like a zombie to a food source. I'll just lay low' I keep thinking then I bump into a man and fall my cloak hood falling off my head my hair and eyes showing.
The person looks at me and speaks "hah looser. Watch where your going. Wait a second. Your that girl from the wanted posters. Pretty cute if I might add. I wanna make a deal with you." He was wearing a blue headband he had a katana stashed in a sheath that was on his belt he had golden blond hair green eyes and he was wearing blue and yellow armor looking like a fake knight. He snickers, I roll my eyes and get up my mask keeping my face hidden. Then I speak with a dark tone. "What. Make it quick I gotta go pick something up." My eyes narrow at him while he smirks and laughs "one. You be my little plaything. Or two. I turn you in and get my money." I laugh and cackle everyone turns as they hear me laugh and realize it's me but they leave me alone because they have tried to fight me before and failed or others have seen the strongest fail and hey continue on doing what they're doing.
"You really are funny, but makes you think I'll be your f😀cking toy? I won't submit to anyone nore will I ever do that to someone who looks so weak." He rolls his eyes and stare daggers at me because I didn't accept being his toy he then charged at me throwing a punch I swiftly dodged then I did a flip from behind him and And end up in front of him I hit his neck at the pressure point and he falls to the floor passed out.
Then whispers are now happening all around "if any of you speak of this happening I will break your neck along with your moms spine and if you don't have one it will be someone you love. That includes pets. So shut it no rumors about me are allowed and I will find out if they happen."
I look around and it's silent as I stop talking and I continue forward to my destination as I reach it I walk in and grab a nytrohaya an energy drink they sell here in Japan as I walk back to a small apartment it's abandoned and torn into shreds. It is where I currently live for free.