Chapter 1

Author pov:

A woman was screaming in her hospital room asking for her children,the doctor and nurses are trying to calm her down but can't.

Woman:GAVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN YOU THIEFS

Doctor:Calm down Miss Hwang please!

Suddenly the door opened revealing a man dressed in expensive clothes holding two babies in his arms,the woman's expression went from angry to relieved when she saw the man. She went toward the man and said:

Woman:J-Jungkook,thank god they were with you. Let me hold our children.

The woman was about to take the children away from Jungkook but then he said:

Jungkook:Keep your hands away from my children,Hwang Siwoo.

Siwoo was confused.

Siwoo:W-w-what are you talking about?, I am their mother why are you telling me to keep my hands away from them

Jungkook chucked and said:

Jungkook:You their mother?,don't make me laugh. A slut like you won't be the mother of my children. You know you are the dumbest woman that I ever met.

Siwoo:what do you mean?

Jungkook:what I mean?,Well what I mean is that I used you. I never loved you,I needed just someone who could give birth to children and give them to my wife. My mother wants to have grandchildren and she said that if my wife don't give her grandchildren,she will make us divorce. I love my wife and I refuse to divorce of her,those children are going to be uselful and save my marriage. Thank you so much Siwoo you are not useful to me anymore.

He said while smirking,Siwoo's heart sank when she heard that.

Siwoo:no,please tell me that you are lying.

Siwoo said while tears were pouring down from her eyes.

Siwoo:TELL ME THAT IT'S A LIE JEON JUNGKOOK,YOU CAN'T TAKE MY CHILDREN AWAY FROM ME *sobs* please they have been just born.

Jungkook:sorry not sorry but it's not a lie. Now if you excuse me I have to take my children to their mother.

With that he left,Siwoo tried to him but Jungkook's me grabbed her. She was cursing and tell him to gave her children back but Jungkook didn't care and disappeared with the twins in his arms.

Jungkook entered inside the hospital room,he placed the twins in the crib next to the bed,he then glanced at his wife's sleeping figure,and kissed her on the forehead

Jungkook:Your dream has came true love.

He said while patting her head.

Daemin then opened her eyes,she saw Jungkook,and smiled:

Daemin:Jungkook

Jungkook:yes love?

Daemin:how was the birth? Where is my baby?

Jungkook took the twins and gave them to Daemin.

Daemin began to cry when she saw the twins,her dream of being a mother have finally came true.

Daemin: I-i can't believe it I-I am a mother.

Jungkook smiled and nods.

Daemin kissed the foreheads of the twins being happy but little did she knew that her real baby,a son, passed away during the birth and those two babies that she is holding are not hers but her husband's babies with Siwoo.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jungkook's parents,they congratulated Jungkook and Daemin,and give their blessing to the twins. Jungkook smirked cause his evil plan have worked he managed to fool everyone,now he can live peacefully with his wife and children without an obstacle.

To be continued
___________________________________

I know that the first chapter is a little short but next chapter will be longer

Do you want to know what will happen to Siwoo? 🤓

The next chapter will be updated later today or tomorrow.🥰

Have a good day/nigbt 😘