(Iroha's POV)

"O-Omo. W-What am I doing here?" I asked after discovering that I was lying on a hospital bed.

"Relax. You're here in the school infirmary, nothing big," Lee Wonhee told me.

"Err...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was watching over you, obviously since you collapsed because of your headache earlier," she replied seriously. "Don't worry. The classes have been cut short due to the incident."

"Ah...I see," I commented before standing up.

"By the way, Park Minju wishes to speak with you," she told me.

"Park Minju Sunbaenim? Why?" I asked.

"No idea," she replied before standing up.

(A few minutes later...)

"Err...hello?" I asked after entering the room Lee Wonhee pointed to, the place where I should meet up with Park Minju.

However, I noticed that the location is none other than the school's cafeteria.

"Omo. You're already awake?" Park Minju asked.

"Yes. Why are you looking for me, Sunbaenim?" I asked her.

"I hate formalities so just call me by my name," she told me.

"We're not that close, though, so I'm afraid I can't just do that, Sunbae," I replied.

"Uhm...alright. You got a point there," she pouted before peeling some onions in front of her. "Anyway, would you please tell me why you collapsed earlier?" she asked.

"It's because of my headaches, obviously," I replied.

"Just as I surmised. Well...how frequent are you getting those headaches?" she asked.

"Erm...I only experience it whenever I get stressed out," I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh...I see," she commented before giving me a bowl of ramyeon. "Eat up. I'm sure you're hungry," she told me.

"Come to think of it, I'm having lunch with Wonhee Unnie when that incident happened," I told her before starting to eat some.

"Alright. I'll just call Lee Wonhee so she can eat as well," she replied before leaving me.

She actually asked me about my headaches. Weird, I thought when Wonhee entered the room.

"OMO! THERE'S RAMYEON! YEAH!!!" Lee Wonhee cheered after entering the room.

"No need to exaggerate things, Unnie," I told her.

"Omo. You're addressing me as 'Unnie' now?" she asked.

"Why not? You're older than me, right?" I asked her.

"N-Nae. It's just that...I was an only child, much more an orphan so no one actually calls me that," she confessed before giving me a bitter smile.

"So...you mean to say that you didn't stay at an orphanage?" I asked her.

"Orphanage? Those places sucked, so I decided not to," she replied nonchalantly. "I got caught at least twice before but I just ran away," she added, slurping.

"Erm...so where do you live now?" I asked.

"I just live here and there," she replied proudly, making me do a facepalm.

"You're still a minor so seriously, you shouldn't be living by yourself," I told her.

"I know that, Einstein. But do I have another choice?" she retorted.