Special Chapter: Seraph The Dualist

Author's Note:

Just like with my other works, the special chapters I write don't significantly affect the plot of my stories as a whole. I just included them to show interactions between characters of my multiverse series. In other words, whether to read them or not is entirely up to you, the reader, but I will greatly appreciate it if you do so. :)

- Lord_Grim

***

(3rd Person's POV)

"I know that you're worried about Wonhee's safety but, shouldn't we rather stay at home, Iroha?" Jimin asked.

"As much as I'd like to stay at home, I can't just stand still, Unnie," Iroha replied as she entered the car's passenger seat. "And besides, even our Mom is doing her best to assist them so, I might as well follow suit."

"Seriously, both of them will get angry at me for failing to persuade you to study," Jimin sighed. "Anyway---!"

As she was approaching the car, however, a single black ball went floating towards the car, squashing it flat with its gravity.

"Omo. Did my magic power decrease? How come it was just the flimsy car that got affected?" a sinister voice let out a monologue from behind her.

"IROHA!!!" Jimin yelled out, running frantically towards the wreck. "DON'T WORRY, I'LL GET YOU OUT---ACK!!!" she screamed when she suddenly felt heavier than usual, immobilizing her on the spot.

"Let's play, human!" the demon said to her, laughing maniacally as he floated towards her. "You might be weak but, you should suffice."

"Argh..." Jimin complained, trying to stand.

"Just stay there while I cut your beautiful head---ARGH!!!!!" the demon screamed as he saw both of his arms getting cut off in an instant for no reason.

"As always, demons like to torment humans, more particularly women. So uncouth and deplorable behavior, if you ask me," a young man commented, the unconscious Iroha lying in his arms. "Are you alright, Ma'am?" he asked after stomping on some weird writing on the ground.

"IROHA!" Jimin exclaimed. "H-How is she?" she asked the guy, disregarding her own safety.

"She just passed out after seeing that ugly demon over there, no worries," the guy replied after handing Iroha over.

"Wait a minute. Did you just say demon?" Jimin asked, surprised at the revelation.

"Demons appear in many forms, though they prefer a human or demi human look in order to deceive people," the guy answered.

"They're dangerous beings! S-Shouldn't we run away?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Even if you run away, you can't escape once a demon sets its eyes on you, Ma'am," the guy answered. "But don't worry, you don't have to do that. After all, killing demons and devils is my specialty," he added.

"AHAHAHA! Looks like this is my lucky day! I'm going to feast on your blood tonight, you disgusting creature!" the demon declared after reattaching his severed arms.

"Just keep on dreaming, then," the guy answered as the demon's core got extracted and sliced into pieces.

"S-So fast..." Jimin mumbled.

"Yah, Tori-san! Just where the hell have you been---?!" a familiar face said after showing up.

"Sakai Moka?! You---!" Jimin yelled out, unholstering her gun.

"Relax, Ma'am. We're not here to cause trouble," the guy appealed, stopping her hand from moving. "Who are they, Moka-san? Looks like they're kinda angry at you. Care to explain?" he asked.