"What?!"

Next day...

A nice dinner and a good sleep were good for me, I was energetic today. I came to my dance academy and as I was in good mood I thought of taking a photo and post it to my account, not my official account of course, but there was an account that no one knew was mine, that's it.

"

Energetic people energetic me!   "

"

While we were practicing the dance moves, three men were lined up at the door of the big room, looking at us with admiration, of course they were Suga, JHope and Jimin.

"Omo! You are here, welcome!"

"Thank u!"- said Suga, who was the first to approach me.

"This place is really beautiful, full of energy, the dance moves are amazing, I liked it." said Jimin.

"I'm glad you like it, Jiminshi."

"Hobi hyung, let me introduce you to our fan, Kim Yun-a, who is also the boss of this place and a successful name in many other companies." -said Jiminshi with a happy face.

As is tradition, I bowed to him to say hello, and he did the same.

"I'm glad, bravo for being successful. Stay that way!"

"Ghamsamnida Hope, I am so happy to meet you, I wish this to all the fans! Hope, what do you say about my dance academy? As you know, you are a professional in dance and your opinion is a little more important."

"I found it very successful, and from what I heard, it also received awards in the USA, what more could a person want?"

"Gumawo jinjja! So let's accompany you my assistants and enjoy the place and music."

While Jimin was holding Hobi's arm and wandering around the dance areas, my eyes went to Suga.

"Jimin said that they would come to your place, since they didn't know the exact location, I thought I would bring it, I'm leaving now. See you!"- said Suga and left from there.

I immediately ran towards the exit and stopped him by holding his arm.

"Don't go. Besides, no one told you to go."

I lowered my hand and it was quiet for a moment.

"Look Yoongi, I don't know which one is right, yours or mine, but I want to apologize, for making you sad, I love you very much because you supported me every step of the way. It's even more special for me because a member of the group that I am fan helped me. What would want more a fan? I'm sorry and thank you very much!"- I said with a smile.