3

Maura came by the court house to have lunch with me, my 3x wife, Judge Lisa Marcos and our lovely niece, Judge Avery Rizzoli.

"Auntie thank you for picking up our lunch order from the cheese cake factory. " " Baby girl your very welcome as well as the rest of you. If I didn't , I don't think I would seen my wife until tomorrow for the car show. Plus it's next by the clinic. Anything to help you all eat healthy except the cake part."  "Maura you brought milk for us all. At least the milk is healthy. " " Yes, Lisa you are correct on that. I have the photos from your wife that she took of all of the judges at the party a few months ago for your offices. I like how they came out. Jane and I already put our copy up at our house. I better getting going home now. I am done for work at the clinic. I just have to go over the budget for the next year for all my companies which will take the rest of the night. Remember, Lupe wants us all there by seven thirty with our vintage vehicles.  Some vehicles are there always with security as well as some of the vendors. "

I kissed my wife and niece and left.

" Auntie have they finished deliberating the class action suit against Cal Trans yet."  " No but Caleb said maybe a few more days. I  am heading back to the office to do more work on my other cases. We miss you baby girl." " Auntie Jane,  I miss being a lawyer with my firm but not all the late nights at work,  home nor elsewhere.  I am enjoying being a judge working shorter hours and making good monies. I now understand why Lisa enjoys being a judge compared to when she was assistant district attorney.  Plus I have all my properties and investments. "

We all hugged my aunt goodbye. We went back to our chambers to use the restroom and get our black robes on so we could go back to court.

I left the court house and got into my sports car, paid my time for my parking and left to the law firm. I called my secretary to let her know the jury was still out and I was on my way back. I asked her to print out a hard copy of my schedule for next week and for her to take her lunch.  I ended my call on my blue tooth through my car stereo and turned up some jazz music as I drove back to the firm.

I finally made it home with Clayton and Jerry following me home to make sure I got home safe. I locked my garage and walked to the back door. I told them to enjoy the rest of the day off.I entered my home and was greeted by John and Adrienne. The other employees from Everlasting were in Lodi working on inventory to make sure all was right with all the tasting rooms. JOY was at Lisa Culpo and Dr. Candace Bailey    Culpo's home catching up.

" How's the budgets looking for Italy and Lodi wineries and properties?" " Maura we are short on several wine barrels from Lodi.  Nia is looking into it to find out where they went. We think someone is stealing them to make some side money. Nia is going through the video footages as we speak" says Adrienne. 

John informs me joy and him had finalized the budget before Joy left to visit the Culpos since both took several days to relax.  I review the budget with John and it looks good. I sign off it and tell him to email it to all the board members and investors which includes my wife.  I tell him he can go and enjoy the rest of his stay here.  I wash up and get Adrienne and myself some lemonade so we can continue working. I want to get all of the other everlasting properties taken care of today and maybe if I am lucky Lake Tahoes and my perfume business. I already did the Regency Medical clinic this morning as well as fifty percent of the properties that my deceased wife Sasha Hightower left me. Her properties take a week in itself. 

Time flies bye and I just said bye to Adrienne when Jane walks in with pizza, salad and wings from  Sierra PIZZERIA.

"Babe did you get everything done?" " I got almost all of everlasting done.  Nia still looking into who is stole wine barrels with the wine in them.  I finished my perfume, Lake Tahoe properties and more of Sasha inherited properties.  I am going to donate some of them to New Beginnings and New Beginnings.   I asked your firm to handle it for me. She left me way too many. Laura and Olivia explained to me it would be better to get rid of several one and emailed which ones.  I will still have to transfer them over to the foster programs. If Betty, Sara, Lupe and Ryan want them." " Maur I highly doubt any of them will say no. They will have more work to do and hire people but most likely will keep the ones you currently have working for you but will work for them now.  Revenue will be good for both places and they could ease up on some of the fundraising too."

I nodded to Jane as I was swallowing the meat from the honey wings.  I asked Jane to get these instead of the bbq ones like we normally do.  Sierra had several more flavors of  wings now since her restaurant is open seven days a week unless it's a holiday or something.  We finished eating and cleaned up.  We went to go take a shower and just cuddled. We knew we had to wake up early plus neither of us wanted to go over board on sex for awhile.  We both nodded off to sleep.