chapter 20 (can we talk....?)

Chapter 20

I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips harder to his. He let's go and sets his forehead on mine.

"So you forgive me..?" Zayn asks, I smile.

"Of corse..." I peck his lips and smile. I hear a small cry and I jump. I turn around and see someone at the door...

.....harry

"Harry..." I whisper, tears was running down his face.

"Shut it Louis....I knew you wouldn't fall for a slut like me..." He starts to walk away. I look at zayn with pleading eyes.

"Go...." He whispers. "You need to talk to him..." I smile and kiss him quickly.

"Thanks" I get out of zayns hold and run to Harry's room. I see him on his bed looking up at the ceiling with tears running down his face.

"Go away" he snaps.

"Harry listen to me" I plead. I walk up closer to his bed side, but bot to close.

Harry hops up on his feet.

"NO! Im done with you Tomlinson!" Harry yells, then more tears weld up in his eyes. "Louis...I to-told you I l-Lo-loved you"

"I know....and I'm sorry" harry sheds more tears and ran into my arms. I was surprised at first but then I hugged him back. I wrap my arms around his wait and set my head on his shoulder.

I hear someone knock on Harry's door and I turn and see Niall.

"Can we talk?"