Nightmares || Chapter TWO 👻

Key - F/N = Friend name

°~👻~°

After their talk, Mr. Puzzles invited Y/N to stay the night. Y/N obliged, not really having any plans for the week. They were led to a simple guest room, occupied with a lofted bed with storage underneath, a closet filled with extra clothes, a TV the same model as Mr. Puzzle's head, and a small table.

Y/N thanked Mr. Puzzles as he left their room. Y/N smiled and waved softly as Mr. Puzzles closed the door, then proceeded to flop down on their bed yawning. It was actually a very long and tiring day for Y/N, so it was nice that Mr. Puzzles offered them a place to stay so they don't have to drive to their house.

They yawned as they pulled out their phone, checking socials, messages, and stuff like that. Y/N smiled as they got a message from their dear friend, F/N. They quickly opened the message, eager to respond.

F/N

"Hey!!! I hope that truck driving job is doing well for you. How's it been?" 10:34 PM

11:26 "Hi! Just got your message. It's been going pretty well recently! Not many social interactions, but a lot of driving. Currently in Mushroom Kingdom, delivering some packages."

11:27 "Anywho, guess where I'm spending the night...>:]"

"WHERE!??!" 11:29

11:29 "Mr. Puzzles' mansion B)"

"WAIT /SRS OR /J!?!?" 11:30

"I'M LITERALLY GONNA FREAK OUT IF ITS /SRS ISTG" 11:30

11:31 "No, really. Look."

"...what am I looking at-" 11:32

11:32 Attachment: One image

11:32 "Bro be patient it just loaded 😭"

"HFJOQHUIBQDIQWID" 11:33

"LITERALLY OOFING SOMEONE RN" 11:33

"HOWIUWQHOF" 11:33

"ALSO TELL MRPUZZLS I SAID HI" 11:33

"BRO U R SO LUCKY" 11:33

11:34 "Please stop spamming-"

11:34 "I'm going to sleep now buh bye"

"WAIT" 11:34

"PLEASE THERES SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS" 11:34

"DUDE YOUR ACTING LIKE MR PUZZLES IS LIKE A FRIEND" 11:34

"HES LITERALLY A STAR" 11:34

"PLEASE ANSWER ME" 11:34

"WHERE IS THAT DAMN EMOJI" 11:34

"IM GONNA MURDER YOU IF YOU DONT RESPOND ISTG" 11:35

Y/N chuckled at the last bits of messages their friend sent before silencing their phone. They lied down, staring up at the ceiling as their heavy eyes shut for a good night's rest....

~⭐~

Y/N always lived in a society filled with poverty. Ever since they were abandoned and sent to an orphanage, all they could ever do was survive off of scraps left by the rich with their roommates and friends, most of which didn't make it. Poverty at such a young age caused multiple problems for Y/N. They couldn't do anything without being devoured by the rich.