☆6 - Haseena was Shot☆

Ok! I am back and sorry for being Sooo Late.... Just Network Errors And also Due to those errors , my account was almost Deleted , but now it's all sorted out and I'm back!

Previously - Haseena got a call from a Unknown Number which threatened her about the Hard Disk... As soon as she ended the call, she decided to Run far away from Thana.... Karishma tried to stopped her in mid , but was not successful and Haseena Left the Thana without informing Anyone.....

Karishma - Aisa bhi ka kaam yaad agaya maddam sir ko, Jo aise Khade pair Thaane se chali gayi..

She decided not to Focus and Continued with work she was Doing..

After Sometime*

Haseena was in Her personal Car , driving far away from Thana... She was really worried and frightened, and that's Why , The speed of her Car was Insane...

Karishma Found something Suspicious and She thought of Checking on Maddam sir..

Karishma took her bike, without informing anyone She Left the Thana, and went behind Maddam sir....

Near Haseena*

Haseena was Driving At insane Speed , But She stopped her car Suddenly, when she saw a car In the mid of the road standing.. A girl came out from the car and The next Action of that girl was Shocking to Haseena.

She pointed out her Gun towards Haseena..

Haseena Was Surprised with this Act of that girl...

Well, Haseena Did not knew that the girl was a Robot Named MEERA...

AI [artificial intelligence] Meera.

A human based Robot, Operated illegally by Terrorists. Very Sharp and Dangerous Robot. She is Designed Beautifully, so that no one can never know , Who is she Exactly?. Runs on Batteries.

Back to Story....

Haseena Also Didn't Waste her own time and came out from her car and then pointed her gun towards Meera too.

Both had pointed Guns on Each other. But Haseena's Luck was not so good At that time. Meera Was having Advanced and Upgraded Magnetic Powers With her , So she easily Snatched the gun away from Haseena with her Magnetic Property...

And now , Meera pulled the Trigger and Shooted Haseena Multiple Times with her Gun...

Haseena falls on the Lone Highway with all Blood oozing out from her Stomach and Chest area..

Meera Went towards Haseena's car and Searched for Hard Drive...

She got the Hard drive and she left from there...

Till then Karishma Arrives, but it was too late for karishma to come as Meera had already killed Haseena and Took the Hard Disk away...

When karishma Saw someone laying Lifeless on the Deserted and Empty Highway , she stopped her bike And checked on that person.

When she Turned the Person , she was Startled.. That was none other than Her Maddam sir...

Karishma - Maddam sir , Yeh Ka hua Aapko.. Maddam sir uthiye naa...

She looked around to get Clue of Something, but she found Nothing.

Karishma was in Horrified State and she picked up Haseena and Took her to the Car... and Drived To hospital.

In the Midway , Karishma was making several Attempts To Keep Haseena Awake till they reach the Hospital...

The car was now being driven above a Mountainous Trench...

Another Bad Luck for Haseena and Karishma... The terrorists had planned To kill Haseena in every way Possible.. So they had Appointed A truck behind that car To push them away in that Deep Trench...

That Truck tried to Push the Car Hard, but it did not Really Work...

Karishma Noticed this.

Karishma- Amma i kon hai be??

The truck again Pushed The car in attempt to Ruin the balance of car and to make it fall in the Deep Trench..

Haseena Also noticed this...
Even Though ,she was in pain due to Gunshots, Haseena Pushed Karishma Near A Tree and The Truck was now successful in Pushing The car......

Karishma Was Again Taken Aback Again by this move....

The Car Fell Deep into the Trench and Haseena Was now killed Completely...

Karishma Saw All this , And it was Painful for her to see Such a Horrible scene in front of her....

She just fell on her knees And Cried Hard....

[I tried Explaining This All in A better way, but If you Still did not understand This Chapter at all, Then I request you all to Watch Maddam sir - Episode 393 and 394 for better understanding]

Also do tell me if I should update next chapter Today or Tomorrow....

Hope you all loved the Chapter , Do not forget to Vote, comment and Share.. Stay Tuned... And Keep Guessing What's coming next...

~ Byee.