Chapter 7

California,United states,

A 24 year old man was sitting on a king chair while 15 men were sitting on their knees.
A man in black suit looking like a body guard came in the room and said to the man sitting on the king chair

"Sir these are the people who were trying to sell our idea to the opponent company"

These words were enough when the man on the chair stood up and fired bullets on the men sitting on ground and each of them died on spot.

"Ved Tripathi naam hai mera, pura underworld kaanpta hai  mere naam se aur inhe laga ye mujhe dhoka deke bach jayenge..Kya gunda banega re tu !!"

("My name is Ved Tripathi, The whole underworld is afraid of me and they thought they can live after betraying me, What type goon will you be buddy !!")

Saying this he came out of the room, It was an abandoned factory in the outskirts of Los angels. His phone rang and he picked up the call

"Ved beta aaj v ghar nahi aayega kya ?" his mother asked from other side.
"Dekhta hu."he replied.
("Ved , son , won't you come today too ?"
"Will see.")
"Tum dono baap bete ki ladai me mera kya kusoor hai tumlog mujhe kis baat ki saja de rahe jo ?"
("What's my fault in the fight of you both father and son, why are you punishing me ?")
"Maine aapse pahle hi kaha tha us insaan ko chhor k aa jaiye mere sath par aap nahi maani aapke andar ki biwi ko ye manjoor nahi tha to ab mujhse koi aasha mat rakhiye maa please ."
("I had asked you before to come and live with me but you denied as you couldn't leave your husband now don't expect anything from me ")

"par beta meri baat to sun.."
("But son, at least listen to me....")

He hung up the call before listening to her.

Then he sat in the car and called his assistant and told him to prepone his meeting of next week today in a short notice as he would be busy next week.

his assistant said "Sir they will be coming from Russia. It's almost impossible for them to come all the way here just for a meeting and..." he was cut in between by Ved.

"Shut the fuck up!!! You're just an assistant so don't cross your limits ,do as you are ordered to." Ved said angrily.

These words were enough to run shivers down the spine of the assistant and he sprinted out after apologizing.

"The world is too selfish , if you don't have proper control over people then they will suck blood out of your body for their own benefits. Making them wait will tell them how much I've control over their company." He murmured to himself.

After attending the meeting he told his assistant to prepone all the meeting of next week to this week.

Due to his decision his whole day was busy but their was pride clear in his eyes.
He came back to his palace at late night and went straight to the washroom. After freshening up he went in his bacony with a cup of black coffee and started staring at the moon when again his phone rang.
He looked at the screen and it was the most irritating name of his life "Natasha".
He picked up the call and said

"You've 10 mins so be quick with whatever you wanna say." he said with no expressions.

"Baby we are engaged, don't you think we should spend more time together and make our bond stronger with each passing day , afterall our parents are working so hard for this relationship to bloom." She said .

"Cut the crap, both of us know that you only call me when you need money." He said.

"Babyy you're getting me wrong . Today I haven't called you to get anything from you, but I have called to give you something. " she said in a seductive voice.

"Ohh and what is that ?" Ved asked with raising eyebrows.

"There's no one home tonight...so if you want ...we can have a taste of each other."

After listening to this Ved was feeling like puking so he said "I don't wanna die of HIV Natasha."

listening to this her face became pale and Ved further continued...
"You dared to say this to me this time don't ever repeat it in future. I'm with you only due to my father or else I would never ever look at a whore like you who's 24/7 horny and had slept with each guy of her city."

These words of Ved made her dumbstruck and she couldn't even utter a single word.

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Heyy guys I hope you liked the chapter today I finally introduced Ved after the long skip did you liked his character??
And I can sense that the story is taking very long to progress so I'll try to increase the speed and also the amount of updates 💗

Lots of love 💝
Your author Sana 🤍 🦋