3: Seriously?

Ochaco POV:

I'm currently in my bed right now. Thinking of my past actions.

"Did I really just do that? Did I really just hug Deku? Should I have done that? What if he feels uncomfortable now? He probably didn't ask for it but it just looked like a nice moment. It also felt really..nice." I say as I close the door behind me and slide down the door.

What am I saying? I shouldn't have even done that. But I've never been in someones embrace like that, well except for my parents. It just felt so warm. I rest my head on the door and look up.

Ugh! I don't know what to think. Well it didn't look like he declined it. He even hugged me back. Maybe it was just because of the heat of the moment? I need to stop thinking about this. I stand up and head over to my bed. 

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight am I?

———————————————————————

Izuku POV:

I wake up and rub my eyes. I slowly get up and sit on my bed since I did not get much sleep last night because of the...I suddenly jolt awake remebering the events of last night. 

I hugged Uraraka! Well not really it's more like she hugged me but nonetheless I hugged her back! Oh man..today is going to be so awkward. 

I slowly get up from the bed and begin to stretch. I look at my clock and see that the time is 8 A.M.

"Wait, IT'S EIGHT IN THE MORNING? Oh no no no, I'm going to get a mouthful from Aizawa sensei if I go to school late! I only have 25 minutes to get ready!" I say as I begin undressing and head into the bathroom to take a shower. 

After the shower I brush my teeth and consider whether I should floss or not. I end up not flossing to save time. It took around 6 minutes to take a shower and brush my teeth. I rummage through my closet and find my U.A. school uniform. I hurriedly put the clothes on and walk out my room to go to the dining room.

 I hurriedly put the clothes on and walk out my room to go to the dining room

(Can you guys imagine this as the layout. I also like to imagine that the first floor doesn't have gender boundaries but the right side is leaning towards the girls area and the left side is leaning more on the boys area. The tables are also longer like i made. Just imagine that for the sake of the story. Credit to ArlowArts on twitter.)

I look around and see that there is not a single person in sight. I run over to the kitchen that is nearest to me and make a PB&J sandwich as fast as I can. I head over to the tables and see that the clock is now 8:09 A.M.

I begin chewing down on the sandwich when I hear an elevator chime coming from the girls elevator. I abruptly stop eating with the sandwich still in my mouth. Who else could possibly still be at the dorms right now?