Part 02🌹

Heyy guys, I know it's a bit late. Please read the first part once again, otherwise it may be difficult for you to understand.

And one more thing guys.. It'sall fantasy.. I've created some characters for the story only.. Otherwise they really don't exists. Enjoy🥂

"Tumse baat karne ke baad agle din mein Jackie ko propose karne gayi thi aur waha....

"Hey Karishma, kya baat hai.. Aaj tumne mujhe yaha kiu bulaya.. Woh bhi college se dur iss park mein. Aur phir tumne aaj class kaise miss kar diya.. Wow, what a strange thing.. Sab thik hai na" Back to back Jackie encountered his questions to her and the next moment he found Karishma was sitting on her knees and holding out a bouquet of rose to him, saying...

"I know this may be very surprising for you, but I have decided not to hide my feelings anymore.. Today I want to confess everything to you" She was hell nervous still she managed and further continued , "You know what Jackie, I fell in love with you the day I first saw you.. that day I found the reason to smile .. They say it takes some time to know and love someone.. But just one glimpse of you was enough for me to fell for you. I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you.. I want to be with you forever..I LOVE YOU Jackie.. I love you so much, Will you do me the honor of becoming your wife?? "

Jackie smiled and made her stand and asked, "Do you really meant this what you just said.. Do you really loves me the way you just expressed? "

"Hann, I love you more than I just expressed" Karishma replied.

"But why should I believe you? Why should I believe that you really love me? What can you do for me?" His questions made Karishma astonished.

"Trust me Jackie, I really love you.. And I can do anything for you" Karishma said.

"Are you sure, anything?? " His smile converted into an evil smirk when he asked her the question.

"Ye.. Yess anything.. " Karishma was surprised after witnessing his changing expressions.

"Well, then I'll give you a task and you have to complete it within seven days, if you succeed then I'll be yours forever. Agree? " He asked her.

"Wh..what task? " She asked.

Then Jackie took out some seeds from his pocket and gave them to Karishma.

"Yeh kya hai Jackie?" Karishma asked.

"Yeh kuch beej hai, gulaab ke beej.. Mujhe issi beej se uge hue ek Laal gulab chaiye woh bhi 7 din ke andar aur agar tum yeh nahi kar paye toh phir bhul jaana mujhe" Jackie sternly said to her.

"Kyaa!! Par Jackie how's it possible.. Saat din ke andar yeh kaise hoga" Karishma exclaimed.

"Mujhe kya pata kaise hoga, you have to do.. Abhi toh tumne kaha ki mere liye kuch bhi kar logi.. Toh ab dikhao karke, kucch bhi.. " Saying this he immediately walked away with an evil smile.

Karishma was deeply shocked..she was completely astonished by his words. Once again she looked at the seeds in her hand and a tear dropped from her eyes.

After hearing all this, Haseena felt both shock and anger.

"Ab tum hi batao Haseen mein kya karu, kaise karu yeh sab woh bhi saat din ke andar.. Agar mein yeh nahi kar paayi toh mein aapni pyar ko kho dungi.. Nahi, nahi Haseen aisa nahi hona chaiye.. Mujhe yeh karna hoga.. Warna mein pagal ho jaaungi" Karishma got extremely stressed while expressing her fears and emotions.

"Krishma baby relax, relax.. Kuch nahi hoga tumhe, tum pehle shant ho jaao aur lambi gehri saans lo. Mein hu na tumhare saath hann.. Shant ho jaao aur saans lo" Haseena hold her by shoulders and tried to console her.