Part 04🌹

Happy Readings:)

"Meet my girlfriend my love, Meghna" He said to Karishma looking at Meghna.

Karishma became completely numb, the Rose fell down from her hand.

Her heart felt a sharp pain, with much difficulty she asked with a slow voice "Phir kiu tumne mere emotions ke sath khela, why did you do this?"

"Dekho Karishma I know you're a good girl and I don't have any grudges with you but I love her so much (pointing to Meghna).. Woh humesha udaas rehti thi kiu ki wo kabhi top nahi kar paati thi aur wo bhi tumhari wajah se.. Issi liye mene ye sab kiya taaki tumhara dhyan padhai se bhatke aur tum exam me acha na kar sako aur Meghna tumse aage badhe.. But trust me Karishma mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki tum exam dene hi nahi aaoge.. Mein tumko fail nahi karwana chahta tha bass topper hone se rokna chahta tha" He explained.

After hearing the truth Karishma's heart broken into pieces.. she felt as if a sudden jolt of electricity had coursed through her veins leaving her momentarily stunned.

"Aur tumko meri taraf se jo loss hua hai uske liye Sorry" He added.

Now Karishma's patience broke it's barricade, and the next moment Jackie received a tight slap from her due to which blood started oozing from the corner of his lips. All the students out there became knock out..

"Kitni aasaani se tumne keh diya na Sorry.. Kya lagta hai tumko kisi ke emotion ke sath khel ke usse sorry bol doge toh uss insaan ka tuta hua dil jud jayega, usne jo khoya hai usse wapas mil jayega.. Aree koi bacha aapna khilona bhi itni berahami se nahi todta hai jitni berahami se tumne mere dil ko toda hai.. Pyar karte ho na tum kisi se, toh tumhara pyar yahi kehlaata hai.. ki kisi aur ki feelings ke sath khelkar aapni mohabbat ko khushi do, yahi hai kya tumhare pyar ka usool, itna ghatiya.. Chii " She vented out in anger and pain.

"You know what, mujhe gussa abhi tumpe nahi aa rahi ki tum itne bade dhokhebaaj kaise ho.. Balki gussa mujhe khud pe aa rahi hai ki mein itni badi bewakoof kaise ban gayi, jo ek cheater ko gentleman samajh baithi usse itna pyar kar baithi.. " She said.. Jackie bowed his head in guilt and embarrassment.

"Aur tum (looking at Meghna), agar tumhe aage badhna hi tha toh kaash tum man lagake padhai karne ka rasta chun leti.. Lakin nahi, tumne kya chuna?.. Ek ladki hoke dusri ek ladki ke bhaavnaao ke sath khelna. Tum mujhe harana chahti thi na, dekho tum success ho gayi.. Congratulations yarr. Bahot ache se aapni jeet ki jashn manao.. Lakin ek baar aapni dil se jarur puchna ki iss tarah se jeet haasil karke kya tum sach me khud ko satisfy kar payi ho?" She stated.. Those who were present there gave a disgusting look to both Meghna and Jackie.

With her broken heart Karishma slowly moved her steps backward.. while retreating her step pressed on the Rose and the rose got squashed.

________________

In Karishma's garden..
With utmost difficulty for the last time Haseena murmured, "Krish...ma baby" and her lashes closed.

_________________

After a few minutes, Karishma reached her home runningly. Tears were still flowing from her eyes. Before entering inside she remembered what Jackie had told her about the rose tree a few minutes ago. So she move towards the garden to see the Rose tree. And what she saw behind the tree make her jaw dropped.

Haseena was lying unconscious, drenched in blood... And her chest was yet bleeding.

"Haseen" She screamed and ran to her.

She sat there and placed her (haseena) head in her lap and tried to wake her up.

"Haseen utho ye kya hua tumko.. Kaise tumhari yeh haalat hui.." Karishma got extremely bothered.. for the moment she forget about her pain, now her only focus was Haseena.