Part 3

Seokmin

I enter the office in a good mood, smiling at everyone in the office as I enter. They were weirdly surprised. Should I be offended? Not quite sure.
I stop as I notice the empty desk in front of my office. He's late?
This is new. I slowly make my way into my office myself for the first time in a few years maybe, placing down my briefcase and taking my coat off myself. I sit down at my desk, with a weird start to my day. I suppose I won't be able to hear him read out my schedule today. Not that I don't usually read it myself after him anyway, it's just a good excuse to hear his voice first thing.
Ah, where is he?
I pick up my phone and call him on speed dial. The first thing I hear when he picks up is panting, "I'm truly sorry sir, I'm almost at the building.", he says. "Take your time, Mr. Hong." I say before he abruptly ends the call.

I can't stop thinking about how good he looked yesterday. I loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt a little. It seems to be hotter than usual. I turn my chair back around as I hear the door open. That was quick. I watch him place my breakfast and coffee on my desk, beads of sweat remaining on his face from running.

Jisoo

"Does my offer sound more appealing now?", he said with a smirk.
"I sincerely apologise for being late, it won't happen again." I say, looking up and seeing his loosened tie and slightly unbuttoned shirt. "Don't worry about it, it's basically your first time being late." he says. "So, did you think about my offer?" Shit.. I was hoping he wouldn't ask.
"Yes, sir. If it's okay with you, then I would like to take you up on that offer."

I could've sworn I saw his face light up when I said that. I follow him with my body as he got up and made his way around his desk in front of me, with one hand on the desk beside me.

"When do you want to move in?" he asks me. "Whenever it's alright for you-" "Today? I could send some people over, you don't have to lift a finger", he says while taking a step forward and placing his other hand on the desk, on my other side, leaving me cornered again.
I can't help the smirk that tugs at my lips.
"Are you that excited?" I say seductively as I reach up to his tie and take it off slowly, putting it behind me on the desk. I look back up at him to see that he's almost in shock. He takes another step closer, our bodies almost touching. I reach up and begin buttoning his shirt up - judging from his expression - to his dismay.
"If I say I am, then will you move in today?" he asks as his eyes follow my movements while I put his tie back on. I smile, "Maybe".

"Then how about I take you home to look around tonight? I'll have your stuff there by tomorrow" he says, looking down at me with puppy-dog eyes. I should mess with him a little more, no?
"Hmm, I don't know, did you say you're excited?"
"I'm excited." he said quietly as he stepped closer, making our bodies touch. "What did you say? I don't think I quite heard you." Am I insane?

"I'm excited.." he said again, slipping a hand onto my waist and squeezing it. "Ngh.."
What was that.
My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I heard the phone at my desk ring, never been so grateful for a phone call. I flash him a smile and slip out from his grip while he's distracted, "Let's do that, then!" I say quickly, walking out the room as fast as possible.

Seokmin

I fall back onto my seat, noticing the bulge in my pants. Shit, at work?
I can't blame myself, I'm sure he knew what he was doing. That sound he made at the end seemed to be entirely involuntary, though. I smirk at the thought, leaning back in my seat as I let my imagination run wild. I want to have him bent over my desk, now.

I can't be having such lewd thoughts at work.

[Timeskip]

I walk out of my office to see my beautiful secretary packing up to leave, almost in a hurry.
"Did you think you could leave without me?" I say as I watch him jump.
"O-of course not." he says, fidgeting with his bag. "You don't have to be nervous, we're going to be roommates now, right?" I say, and he nods in response.
"Are you coming home with me?" I ask, watching him as he averts his gaze. "I don't have a change of clothes or anything so.."
"You can use my stuff for today." "Let's go then.."

a/n - we're gonna pretend it's completely normal and possible to move houses in a day <3