Part 8

Jisoo

"If not then can you at least stay with me tonight.." he says as leans closer to me and puts his other hand on my waist, sounding almost like he's begging. "I won't do anything you don't want me to-" he was saying before I pecked his lips quickly.

[Next week, Saturday]

We made our way into the office together, starting our new morning work flow together to finish the week off. We had eaten breakfast at the house and he drove us to work even thought he has a driver. I don't understand him sometimes.

Throughout the car ride, he kept stealing glances at me not very stealthily. Once we reached the building, I opened the door for him as usual and then sat at my own desk.

The day was filled with work, Seokmin had been moving from place to place for hours and I could tell he was tired. He doesn't let it show, but I know. Being around someone for 5 years does that to you.

I was sitting at my desk before Seokmin's last schedule when I got a call from him.
"How can I help you, sir?"

"Come to my office.. please." he said with a sigh.

He must really be exhausted, I think to myself as I make my way inside.
I walk towards his desk, standing in front of him and watching as he lifts his head out of his hands.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I say as softly as possible when he looks up at me with disheveled hair.

All he did was open his arms a little, and that was all it took for me to make my way around his desk and stand in front of him. He turned his chair around and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his face against my stomach. We've become really touchy over the past few days, so this isn't really weird for us. We got used to living with each other very quickly.

I was still a little startled by the sudden action, making me freeze for a few seconds before relaxing when he began rubbing his face against it softly while his hands rubbed my sides.
"You've had a long day, hm?" I asked him quietly, slipping my hands into his hair and combing it out when he suddenly stopped moving.

I stopped my movement, assuming he didn't like it. After a few seconds he looked up at me, his expression confused.
"Why did you stop? Can you please do it again?" he asked very politely, looking up at me like a baby.

I struggled to stifle a laugh while he looked up at me with a pout on his face, and I moved my hands back to his hair.
He split his legs and pulled me even closer, closing his eyes at my touch.

"It feels good when you do this.. I don't dry my hair on purpose so you can do this.." he said, chuckling and snuggling into my stomach.

"You could just ask next time, I don't mind," I said while laughing at him.

His grip on me tightened and I felt his breath on my stomach through my shirt as he took in my scent.
"How do you smell so good.." he asked as if speaking to himself. Unknowingly, he slid a hand lower than my back so it was now resting on.. you know..

"S-sir-" "Seokmin. No one else is here right now, call me Seokmin please." he said, looking up at me.

"Seokmin.." I call, looking away from him as I actually realise what position we're in right now. Could very easily be misinterpreted if anyone walked in.

As if reading my mind, Seokmin replied "No one can walk in here right now, I have it on auto lock." I blush at that, deciding to take his attention away from that and perhaps to create some distance between us.

"You have to be somewhere in," I pause as I check my watch, "another 15 minutes." I finish, dropping my hand and reaching back to peel his hands off me.

"But there's 15 minutes left.. and I'm tired.." he whines, still complying and dropping his hands onto his lap.
"You still have to go, you'll be done after that." I say, trying to keep a straight face and not laugh about how he acts like a baby even though he's a big shot.

"I don't wanna go~" he whines, dropping his head onto his desk with a pout.

"If you do well, I'll give you something." I say in hopes that he'll fall for this again. There have been other times like this, and I usually just give him pastries.

He plasters a mischievous grin on his face as he sits up again. "Can I decide my reward?"

I raise an eyebrow at that, because for once I can't tell what he's going to ask for.
"What do you want?"

"I'll ask you at home~" he sings.

[At home]

Once we entered, I put my bag on the couch and plopped down in exhaustion.
I hug  my knees and watch the hot guy in front of me drop his bag near mine and loosen his tie, practically ripping it off and throwing it onto his bag.

————————————————————————

sorry for not updating i've been facing existential dread
i genuinely don't know where im going with this story but i hope you guys like it 🎀
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease give me any suggestions you want and also maybe give me prompts for other stories and oneshots