The golden hour

Cyn:POV

As I awoke from my sleep after last nights ball today was the last night of the ball and at the end of the night he'll chose he will marry and spouse as I get up out of my no mattress bed, my messy black hair everywhere i realized Jake's not in here whining about breakfast I checked my clock the only thing that isn't broken in the basement.

It said it was 1:00 pm I was shocked it was passed breakfast I quickly put on my blue maids dress and ran up the basement stairs opening the door and when I reached the dining hall there were guards 💂 from the palace talking to my bitchy aunt when Jessie saw me she gave me a wicked grin then saying here she is.

Saying that I was shocked when the guards then said you need to come with us mam I knew I couldn't leave without my slippers just in case I need to transform to get out of this mess can I get In proper clothes before we leave l said they said I could I rushed back to the basement I looked under my floor for the slippers but they were gone.

I was shocked but new 🆕 I couldn't be panicking I changed clothes to not be suspicious 🤨 and I headed out with the guards as I looked back at my "family" Jessie and the old hag was laughing there butts off but Jake for the first time in my life I saw Jake truly looked disgusted and truly repulsed then my heart sank.

Arriving at the palace we made are way to the throne room my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw my golden slippers in a display case in the throne room the king was looking down on me on his throne until kei burst into the room when he saw me he said who is this girl father.

This is your little lady friend goldencinder the king says she has been deceiving you with these magic shoes he said pointing at the slippers we should have her beheaded or even tortured in the dungeons no! The kei said angered touch her and it will be off with your head taking out his sword ⚔️.

Even when she doesn't look like before she's still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen kei said going up the golden slippers taking them out of the case coming up to me bowing 🙇‍♂️ and putting them on my feet but this time I surprisingly don't transform I stay the exact same.

He holds out his hand inviting me to dance we started to dance together as my golden slippers fade away as we lived happily ever after. The end.