Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Two Strange Boys

The sky was painted in a red and orange hue, the peaceful clouds floating along like a leaf down a river.

"Tsk, isn't this just annoying"

A boy with white hair said, as he scratched his head, walking down the road. He looked up and towards a large campus on top of the hill, it was so large in fact, that it looked like its own mountain range.

How large was it? It was 1 kilometer across and had 15 floors, it seemed more like a complex than a school.

Cars pass by, as the sun sets further. Walking towards the school, he crossed the street, the cars passing by him.

Until...

A truck was in his face, about to crash into him. He looked at it, with a look of surprise, before annoyance.

'Loud...'

Was all the he thought, before it crashes into him. The wheels went flying and the car tipped over, the truck then exploded.

People gathered around the fire, shouting.

"Inform the D.O.F!"

An old lady screamed, before a mother rushed passed them.

"Wasn't there a kid in there!? Call the Department Of Fire!!"

She shouted, before a silhouette suddenly painted the fire with its enigmatic appearance. The fire bended around the White haired boy as he walked out of it. The crowd of onlookers watched him, a look of surprise, shock, horror and terror on their faces.

"Boy! Are you ok?!"

An old man ran towards the white haired boy, watching as the heat dissipated away from him.

"I'm alright old man"

He said as he placed his hand inside his pocket, fully walking out the fire with the driver in his left hand

He said as he placed his hand inside his pocket, fully walking out the fire with the driver in his left hand. He dragged him out the fire and threw him towards them.

"He has a concussion from the crash"

He said, before walking away and continuing towards the school.

....

...

...

Unbeknownst to him, there was a boy in a suit, standing on top of a building. He had seen all that had happened. He watches him walk away and follows suit.

"Enhance"

He whispers, as the suit glows black, his suit was white all over, but black lines painted it.

He then whispers:

"Expeditious"

And he started speeding up, jumping across rooftops. He follows him, always being one step ahead. He lands on a tree and watches him from there, he then pulls out a second device.