Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I..??

A/n - Hello. Bonjour. Hallo. Ciao. Hola. Hérete. Kon'nichiwa. Hej. Merhaba. Ni Hao.

Welcome to the first chapter of this fanfic. I bet you simps are so excited for Jax to show up. I bet you'll be squealing when he first speaks. Because even I'm excited to write this since I'm a Jax simp :)

Okay, enough of my big gob. Let's get into this.

3

2

1

*flick*

__________________________________________________

Y/N's POV (Point Of View)

I sat on my bed, legs crossed. The only light provided in my dark room was some moonlight from my window and the light from my laptop. The sound of busy cars and horns echoed silently through the atmosphere. It was honestly pretty preaceful to me. My hair hung low beneath my shoulders in an un-neat tangle. I wore pastel purple silk pajamas.

 I wore pastel purple silk pajamas

I looked around my room. There were piles of clothes everywhere and my desk was a complete mess. I sighed to myself before looking through my notifications to see if anyone had accepted me into their job. Nothing. They had all turned me down. I leaned back and rested my head on my pillow, burrying my face in my palms. What did I exprect? I didn't even get into college. Of course, no one would accept me. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of my doorbell. That's weird..

Usually someone would come here as a delivery person, dropping off an Amazon package or something. I don't seem to remember ordering anything lately. My family never paid me any visits. I think they forgot I even exist. Maybe it's my Indian unkle here to give me $1000? Maybe it's the FBI? Guess I'll find out. I shut my laptop screen and kicked on my slippers, making my way to the front door. I stopped at the door, fixing my wild hair before twisting the door knob.

"Hello?" I ask, peeping outside.

No one. No one was there. I raised my brow, pondering who could've rung the door bell. It could've been some annoying twelve year olds ringing the bell and running off as a joke. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at the thought. Teenagers.. I hate them. I was about to close the door, when something caught my eye. I looked down to my doorstep, only to find a VR headset??! My E/C orbes widened. I didn't order this-! I could never affort a VR anyway. I wasted practically all my money on this house anyway. I thought for a moment. Eh, I have nothing else better to do. I bent down to pick up the box of the VR. Only to fall backwards. Jeez.. this thing was heavy!

After about 10 minutes of pulling the VR across the hall, I finally made it to the kitchen. I heaved the VR onto the table. Now, time to find out if this thing is fake or not. I scooped up a knife from the drawers and delicately cut the packaging open. Look, I didn't want to mark this VR if it's real. I've never (and I mean never) even been in the same facinity as a VR. Yeah, I'm that broke. I opened the box, and to my surprise, there was a real headset in there. I was EXTATIC. I've NEVER put on a headset before (irl too 😭)!

The headset came with a game. 'The Amazing Digital Circus'. Sounds like the name of a kids show. I carried the VR over to my room where the TV was so I could activate it. About half an hour of sitting around and just struggling to understand the manuals, I finally got it working. Sheesh, that took longer than I expected. I mean, what did I expect? I'm not really that exprerienced with these kind of things. Lifting the VR to my face, I slid it onto my eyes.

I was met with the brightest light ever. This was even brighter than the sun! I closed my eyes, blinding myself. Then, the next thing I know, I'm falling through darkness as the light was getting more further away from me. What the f*^%? Wait, what-? Did my thoughts just get censored?? Okay, I'm really confused. After a few seconds, I finally hit the ground, which somehow hurt-? Did I fall over in reality?

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be welcomed by bright and vibrant colours all around me. Yeahhh... Nope. I hate this. I reached up to my face to grasp the headset, but I just slapped myself. Wait..where'd the headset go-?? I slowly stood up, my legs feeling like jelly from that fall. I tried to take off the headset again, but no avail. Okay, REALLY PANIKING NOW!! Okay, worrying won't do me any good. I'll just look around for anyone who can help me to get the f*^%? outta here. There it happens again!! Why do my swears keep getting censored??!! Okay, that's not important right now. I began to run around in hopes to find someone, covering my ears to block out the childrens music playing around me. Ugh, this makes me wanna be sick..

I'd been running around for minutes, which felt like hours, but I found no one. Am I.... the only one here? I better not be. I need to stay sane. I just kept on running, still covering my ears from the obnoxious music. I felt my heart beat getting faster as I continued to run. However, I didn't realise where I was going, as I bumbed into someone. I fell backwards with a thud, rubbing my head a little. I looked up to see who I had bumbed into, only to be face to face with a tall periwinkle rabbit..? His eyes and teeth were a bright yellow (bro should brush his teeth-). He grinned down at me, making me feel short as heck. I would say something else but it'll probably be censored again.

"Why hello there, hot stuff." the rabbit greeted to me with the smug grin still plastered on his face, extending his hand out to help me up.

What. The. F*&%??!!

_____________________________________________

A/n - Uh oh. You bumped into Walmart William Afton. What will you do??

That's for you to find out >:)

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I look forward to updating in the future :)

But for now, you must wait, pookie. Be sure to vote to show support!!

- Lily ♡︎♡︎

Word count: 1079