𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕔 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 !

This will be the final part to the bonus story as I want to keep going on a new idea... enjoy!! <33 (btw the picture above is Amy's room if ure wondering :D)

Keefe fished out his imparter and hailed Elwin. Elwin, not looking like his usual self (just realized he's a grandpa biologically of the kids lol) but only did a weak smile. "Hi Keefe, how may I help you today?" Keefe couldn't joke around, "The kids are back, and everyone's fine except Amy, I think she's pretty faded." "I'm on my way right now, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Elwin said before quickly hanging up. 

After what felt like a decade, Elwin came rushing in, his satchel hitting against his waist. "Where is she?" he asked Keefe, "She's on the lawn outside," he replied, "that way."  By the time Elwin and Keefe got to Amy, she looked worse than before. Elwin immediately grabbed his fade fuel (it's not libibum-free btw) and gave to Sophie (wait should Sophie be holding that lol). Then they all ran inside. 

Amy POV: 

Everything seemed happy, like she was bouncing on clouds. Every once and a while, something disgusting would go down her throat, so it wasn't the best feeling. Sometimes things got dark, and everything was lost; but something always got her back. 

What felt like decades later, she felt her eyes finally open, burning in the light.

(End of POV)

"Where am I?" Amy asked, her eyes burning in the light above her. No response. Finally, someone came in the room. "I didn't think you would wake up," a familiar voice said, and she soon realized It was her twin sister, Emma. "What happened?" Amy asked, looking directly in her sister's eyes. "Storytime can happen after I check on you and you drink these." a voice interrupted. Elwin walked into the room with a tray full of at least 20 bottles of medicine. "How long was I out?" Amy asked as Elwin began to flash lights around Amy. "Not too long, around 3 days." Elwin replied, "When your mom was kidnapped she was out for 2ish weeks." Amy had no response to that. "Okay you look all good for now." Elwin said after a few minutes, "Just drink these and don't drink this one," he pointed at the purple one, "until you're ready to sleep." He directed his arms to Emma, "She's all yours for 10 minutes, then her parents are coming to see Amy." "Thanks Elwin." Emma replied, with a smile on her face, but once Elwin shut the door, her smile was gone. 

Once Emma told Amy everything, Amy began to have flashbacks, being burned, the sedatives, the pain of it all. And before she knew it, tears began to fall down her face. "Maybe it was to soon to tell you." Emma whispered, looking at the door. "No, it's okay, I need to know." Amy replied. After a few more minutes of talking, Keefe and Sophie came running in the room, and everything felt safe again. 

okay I'm ending it here because I feel like its just gonna be cringy but I hope u enjoyed it! :)