THE STORY

Thomas Edison was on his death bed. He looked extremely pale, with his cheeks sunked in, and his expression more pale than usual. His boyfriend, George Washington, was becoming more concerned that the hours and days passed by. He was greatful that Thomas held on for this long though, just to stay with his dear George.

George sat with Thomas every day, until one day, Thomas' unpreventable end came near...

As Thomas laid down, he managed to murmur out:

"Dear... I must fart." Thomas says quietly and weakly. George was dumbfounded on why Thomas told him this, but he soon realized why. Thomas' death was very near. 

"Wait! Don't put your flatulence out yet! I must grab something! Please hold on." George said in a hurry. He rushed back to the bedroom. With delicance, the founding father placed the fancy jar under Thomas' behind. George nodded and said, "Now, you may fart, dearest. I'll be okay." George reassured his lover, gently.

Thomas moaned as he let out a loud, gigantic fart, along with his last breath.

George, in pure tears, shook with sobs as he hastily closed the jar, preserving his late love's precious, final gas...

George placed the golden jar on the bed side, laying over Thomas' dead body, crying his eyes out. He missed him already.

Years later, when George passed away, his precious jar of his lover's piece of gas was lost to time until September of 2012, when the golden jar was found by professionals. 

The rare, infamous jar was put under lock and key at the Museum of Farts and Screams...

The creamy jar showed its texture and age, and people walking by the fart gallery to see Thomas Edison's famous jar of fart.

It goes on to be one of the most famous artifacts in history. The two lovers dance with each other in the afterlife, and smile as they see the mark they left on the world

THE END