OC #2

This latest Original Character of mine will be for something I've made on my JuanDeleon250 Wattpad Profile, where this new OC that I'll be showing in this page will be related to my Anthropomorphic Fox Lady OC on the "Updated CrossHero-Verse Ideas" Book. He'll only be mentioned in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Merc-DFT: A CrossHero-Verse Story" Crossover Book where Judy Penney (My "Anthropomorphic Fox Lady" OC) will tell the Heroes (I'll be showing which Heroes she's talking to later on) that she hopes that He'll be okay. But He'll make his Main Appearance in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 3: A Newer Threat!" Crossover Story, where He along with some of his Friends (They will be based off Connor Morgan, Rinna, Hopper Lee, and Boone Karlson from the "Homefront (2011)" Video Game, where they will also be Anthropomorphic Foxes as well) and The Resistance, will be helped by both Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G. and The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. against both The Neon Order (aka "T.N.O. Forces") and The Ultimate Villainous Alliance/The U.V.A., who have taken over their Universe in which they plan to take it back.

(The Character's Name): Preston Penney.

(Species): Anthropomorphic Fox.

(Gender): Male.

(Family): Unnamed Father, (Deceased). Unnamed Mother, (Deceased). Judy Penney, (Twin Sister).

(His Affiliations): U.S. Army Pilot (Although he retired from the Army, he'll still be flying some Vehicles). The Resistance (Based of the one from the "Homefront (2011)" Video Game).

(His Role): It'll mostly be based off Robert Jacobs from the "Homefront (2011)" Video Game Universe.

(His Main Appearances): JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Merc-DFT: A CrossHero-Verse Story" Crossover Book (He'll only be Mentioned). JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 3: A Newer Threat!" Crossover Story. The upcoming Season 3 in NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book.

(His Main Looks):

(A/N: I found this Artwork on a Website known as "ARTstreet" in case y'all wanted to know, and this Artwork doesn't belong to me, it belongs to its Original Owner

(A/N: I found this Artwork on a Website known as "ARTstreet" in case y'all wanted to know, and this Artwork doesn't belong to me, it belongs to its Original Owner. Also just ignore that Cars Styled Osprey in the Background).

(His Uniform when he joins The Resistance):