Chapter 1 - The Meeting..

My name is Drodie Mennedy and this is my story. Currently I'm a third year at All Might community college, majoring in HeroX. I know that isn't the fancy school everyone wants to get in to but with the quirk like mine I knew I had no chance in that competition. Of COURSE I wanted to be a hero like everyone else does but when I was very young I learned that not everyone can achieve a dream like that, and I was no exception. My quirk is very unique in the WORST ways.. my hair can stand up on end and shape itself into many spikes that I am able to take off and throw which I know you're thinking "hey, that sounds pretty good" but when I throw it... its still just hair. On impact it looses the shape and just slowly falls to the ground. The most I can get out of it is intimidation or if I were to ram my head into things. And that's not even the worst part, when I take off the spikes it hurts and leaves a massive bald spot that takes months to grow back. Anyway, I work at K&R Agency. The women who run it are the current number one heros known as Kyah and Rylie. They are the coolest people ever and the best hero duo ever known. Im not good enough to work under them but thankfully they looked past my wretched quirk and allowed me this one in a million job opportunity. Also- CRASH -suddenly as I was lost in thought as I often do, I felt this large muscled body that radiates masculine energy RAM into mine. As we tumbled to the floor the next thing I knew I was looking up towards the sky to see this handsome devil hovering on top of me, looking down with a confused yet sympathetic smile. "Sorry about that" He says as he rises, holding hand out to me, "My names Aiben, it's my first day so I must be nervous, are you okay?" Oh shit.