11.

Happy reading!!

"Are you sure you're going to school today?"

For the last time since last night, First again tried to convince Khaotung (himself), was it okay to go to school today?

"I've already put on my uniform, what do you mean you're asking me that again?"

First then reminded Khaotung that if his case made the headlines, there would be many people looking at him when the two of them arrived at school.
Although they would not dare to speak directly to Khaotung, but those gazes would bother him who was often uncomfortable being the centre of attention.

"That's better, I feel like I'd rather be in a crowded place."

First smiled a little, last night for the first time he saw Khaotung's room lit up until the sun came up. Mike really made Khaotung change.

"Right, that's better."

First then put a helmet on Khaotung's head, and warned him not to go too far away from him.
First had talked about quitting the football club last night, he became worried about leaving Khaotung alone, but Khaotung forbade him.
.
.
.
.

First: Khaotung seems to have a trauma, you should summon him before touching him. Neo, you should be careful with your actions, this is a s Serious.

Louis: Didn't he look fine while in the hospital?

First: He's not fine. I'm counting on you, Lui.

First: Me, Joong, Neo, Marc and Dunk will have a lot of activities later.

Aje: I'll quit the extra class.

Louis: Me too, it's scary to come to that place again.

Joong: Oooi, should I quit too?

Pawin sighed and closed his mobile phone onto the bench.
The guilt came back, that there was one thing that Pawin hadn't resolved in the past, and he thought that his actions wouldn't have any effect on Khaotung, at best making First and Khaotung's relationship a little tenuous because of Mike.
He did not expect that the man was so dangerous, and Pawin felt that once again he was the one who made Khaotung become like this.

Pawin was currently in a class by himself, already familiarly known as a smart student who was friendly and kind. He had quite a few friends, his presence was seen without the need to put anyone down.

However, he started to lose confidence in it all after learning that Khaotung was attacked by Mike. Someone who paid a lot of money to be in Khaotung's extra class in the past.

Pawin started to worry since two days ago, whether he should tell Khaotung or not? Apologise to him once again, and make Khaotung remember that incident, and the previous incidents caused by Pawin himself.

----

"Can you use your motorbike?"

First nodded his head, he had thought that he wouldn't be able to but he could.

"I'm afraid your wounds will hurt even more because of the force," Fluke replied.

"It's okay, the ointment you gave me is useful for this."

Fluke smiled and nodded, it was nice to still be able to help without being asked for help by First.
Fluke then asked about Khaotung, he was really worried about his junior but had no reason to ask him directly.
That was because Fluke knew Khaotung from First, it couldn't be called quite close anyway.

"He's fine, you know how his personality is." It was not  First's domain to tell everyone about how devastated Khaotung was by yesterday's incident.

"He's the kind of person who would go to the perpetrator and swear at him," Fluke said and was only nodded back by First.