花 ━ 06

The situation was not expected .

You felt as if some shit was about to happened.. you didn't wanted to get involve.. but here you were standing between two guys who seems to dislike each other even if the smile on one face was hiding it .

You free your hand from tomiyama and step backward and eventually as umemiya came infront of the short guy you went and stand behind umemiya and start to see everything getting unfold.

Tomiyama smile was gone for few seconds but he was quickly to bring a smile on his face as he said while looking at umemiya .

" You angry ? Gonna blow a fuse !? " said the small guy smiling widely.

" You seem pretty happy huh...? " said umemiya .

you turn back to see matsumoto and someother guys standing there .. not just them you could see all the eyes outside in the ground ..

He had the nerve to smile directly at umemiya.. he wasn't someone normal .

"Let's fight one-on-one ! " he said as he did fight stance.

Your eye widened at this..

" does he want to die this badly.. " you thought..

you have heard from tachibana a lot of stories of how umemiya is stronger .. since you yourself couldnt imagine him being a leader and fighting.. but she explained to you.. and there was a moment few days ago when you witness his fight to.. so all the doubts were gone.. but

the short guy ..

" i shouldn't judge someone again.. " you thought..

maybe he was strong .. everyone knows how strong umemiya is and ofcorse he himself knows too.. but that what makes you worried.. this place is so weird.

Once again you were lost in thoughts that's when you saw the short guy almost kicking umemiya in the face..but he blocked it..

It was so cool.. you saw everything happening in slow motion.. it was suprising..

" He is shorter then me.. and seems fragile too.. but.. he is someone.. that all the guy seems to be wary..off.. "

you didn't know what you were feeling at the moment.. was it admiration.. that you wanted to be like that too? To be able to protecr yourself instead of hiding behind someone back as always...

you say that you don't want to get involve with people and live a quite and normal life...

but isn't that what you are always trying to do and it never worked out..