1|First Meeting

Adeline Cruz was excited to go back to hogwarts after the long summer she had. Her summer consisted of her sleeping all day, painting, playing with her dog, and other activities. She was excited to see her best friend, Cecelia or Cece as she likes to call her. She swore she could've screamed of excitement from just seeing the train. Her parents Antonio and Samantha both smiled and laughed at their daughter who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm so exciteddd" shouted adeline. "We know" her parents said in unison.

She had a total of 5 minutes to say goodbye to her parents before the train left. She turned around and looked a bit sad, "i'm gonna miss you guys" she said. "We are gonna miss you too Ade" her mother said. She gave them both a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her dad said "Te amo mija".
"Los amo con todo mi corazón" Adeline said with her hand on her heart. She then gave them a last hug and basically ran into the train.

(translation: I love you daughter, i love you both with all my heart)

She went to try to find her best friend but she was nowhere in sight. Adeline decided to just look for an empty compartment to sleep.

She couldn't find any empty ones so she entered one with a boy with round glasses. He seemed a bit sad but shocked when he saw her by the door.
Adeline asked if she could come in and the boy just nodded. "i'm Adeline, what's your name?"

"I'm Harry" he said.

"Well hi Harry it's nice to meet you" she said cheerfully.

"nice to meet you too Adeline" Harry said.

"So... are you a first year?" asked Adeline.

"Yes I am." said Harry.

"Ohhh...i'm going into my third year here!" She said with a wide smile.

"Really? What's it like? Are the classes easy?" harry asked.

"Whoa one question at a time harry" she teased.

"but to answer your questions, yes it is my third year here, it's amazing, and yes but i guess it different for everyone." Adeline answered.

"I'm really excited and nervous" harry said

For some reason it was easy to talk to Adeline. Her aura was calm and she just seemed really nice.

"You'll be fine Harry, I was nervous too on my first year" she told harry with a soft smile.

Harry smiled at her.

Suddenly, Cecelia opened the compartment door in a hurry and sat down next to Adeline gasping for air.

"Hey Ade" she wheezed.

"What happened??"Adeline asked while trying to hold in her laugh.

"I was trying to find you and I was running from the Weasley twins" Cece said while finally catching her breath.

Cecelia finally noticed the boy in the compartment with them. "Oh hello i'm Cecelia Fox and you are?" she stuck out her hand for a hand shake.

"Im Harry Potter" harry smiled at her and shook her hand.

Both girls look utterly shocked. They both had their mouths wide open looking at him like he was crazy.

word count: 507

a/n: finally finished this chapter, hope you like it!!