Truth or Dare?

Before the game:

The champagne party was in full swing, and Mango and strawberry were enjoying themselves.They were surrounded by a crowd of people, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the music and dancing.Mango and strawberry were enjoying each other's company too, and were chatting happily."Hey, how about we play truth or dare?" asked someone from their table.

"Sure...." Strawberry said, unsure. (obviously)

Sun asked Strawberry,

"Strawberry, do you think that Mango is the cutest person here?"

"Oh. In terms of physical appearance, maybe, because its arguable... but in terms of personality, I'm going to say definitely. And I care only about personality" Strawberry replied, a pink tint on her cheeks.

Sparkle said,""Mango, who is the prettiest person here?"

And Mango replies : "Oh, that's easy. Strawberry, of course."

And Strawberry had to blush real hard.

Now, as Strawberry chose dare, Moon said," Okay, I dare you to go to Mango and kiss her on the cheek."(This is pretty basic, cuz no spicy stuff rn, i had to promise Straw smth)

And Strawberry, giggling, does so.

Meanwhile, Mango was surprised and turned red.

And as everyone witnessed, their lips brushed a little bit, too...

A/N: Okay peeps i am tired that's it for now.