Children's day

Strawberry pov:

I reached  school today a bit early. But there was some tea today. Let's share a select few.

1. Sparkle fell out of love with Pasta, and now is absolutely loving Bottle (finally a male in the story).

2. I told Sparkle about the sleepover, and i think Sparkle is jealous we have to arrange another sleepover very soon.

3. There was some jealousy jealousy shit between Sun and Sparkle and Moon. (Speaking from Sun, STRAWBERRY YOU BETTER APPRECIATE I HAD THE COURAGE TO SHARE THIS)

4. I told them all about Mango, and Sparkle went like, "Gods, I really require a good love life as yours. XD"

Anyways me and Sun went into the classroom to find Tea, Moon, Tree, Berry, Boba, Shine, Light, Kiwi, Mango, and Heather.

Suddenly Sun said "Guys who wants moneyyyy??"

Everyone screamed "MEEEEEE!"

"OK" she said, "So all you have to do is find a marker and give it to me. The first to do that will get you 2 bucks!"

Everyone said "YEAHHHH!" and ran out of the Classroom.

Sun said, "Hehe boii time for some fun."

With this, she took out her notebook and began to write something.

I walked over to her and said,"Bro what you doing?"

She said "Just wait and watch."

She stuck something on Mango's desk and said,"Let's go. I removed all the markers, so they're probably having a hard time finding one. Also be there at Mango's house after school."

I had to admit, she was the most mischievous girl I ever met.

Mango pov:

We were looking for the marker when suddenly Sun came and said "TIMES UP! Wait yall could not find a marker? Gosh how stupid. Anyways class will start soon. Let's go."

Strawberry was really beautiful right now. 

Anyways at the morning assembly Principal ma'am said some shit about gratitude and stuff.

TIME SKIP TO CLASSROOM:

I found a little paper chit attached to my desk. I opened it and read it. Seeing its contents, I smirked.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHHAA