CHAPTER XI⛓️

trigger warning 💀
TYLERS POV (a/n lil bit of a switch up)

"TIME?" i screamed to logan, "LOGAN, TIME?"
"U-UHM TWEN.. 27 MINUTES!" logan screeched back, ashlyn winced , i knew it was loud for her, and i felt bad , but we had to scream over the noise of the phantoms .
as ashlyn covered her ears , she mustve gotten distracted and fell over a log, tripping up and landing on her face.
"ASHLYN!" Aiden shouted, "ASHLYN GET UP!"
"ASH!" Taylor screaming along with him.
by now phantoms had let us go and were circling around to ashlyn, she was knocked out from the fall, it was pretty bad.
"ASHLYN!" aiden screamed again, tearing up.
"AIDEN WEVE GOT TO LEAVE HER," Logan told him, "WE HAVE TO GO."
"WE CANT," Aiden retorted back," WE WONT."
"LOGAN GET OUT YOUR GUN!" Taylor demanded , i could sense the worry in her voice. i was worried too. ashlyn was like our little sister, we bicker and we fight (a lot) but i loved her like a sister. aiden was crying hysterically as ben rubbed circles on his back to try and calm him down.
Logan got out his gun and taylor got one out too. they immediatley started firing at the phantoms as they ripped through ashlyns skin. it was horrifying.
as all the phantoms were out aiden ran out of bens arms and pulled ashlyn up, crying into her chest in agony.
i knew how much aiden loved her, her never shuts up about it, but wow. i felt so bad for him.
"aiden..can you.. pick her up? we need to get back to the graveyard, its only over there." logan asked him.
"mhm" he coughed not letting the tears flow down his face anymore.

when we got into the graveyard , taylor changed ashlyn into shorts and a tshirt so ben could treat her wounds easier. she had one large gash across her stomach, a few inches deep.
one across her face, again.
two down each leg.
three down her back.
so many down her arms.
i knew taylor was on the verge of tears when she got back.

i felt as if i was going to be sick , i couldnt look. i pinched the bridge of my nose and furrowed my brows. logan lay in his tire, crying.
"logan..time?" i whispered ,sitting down and shuffling over to him.
"14 minutes" he whispered back, his voice was shaky, i knew this would be hard for him. him and ashlyn were so close, people thought they were siblings, and i guess logan thought so too.
i grabbed his hand and wrapped my arm around his back letting his head fall onto my shoulder.
"well be okay," i whispered, "she'll be okay."

AIDENS POV.

i wrapped my arms around ben and taylor, we were all so worried. so much time had passed and she still wasnt awake. if she wasnt awake by the time we got back to our normal dimension, she might have to go hospital like when the same thing happened with tyler. (just imagine their not in the asylum yet yeah🫃)

12:00:58
12:00:59
12:01:00

we woke up in ashlyns living room, and all started at ashlyn in horror as she lay there, eyes wide and dark , face blank, shaking uncontrollably.

"ASHLYN!" taylor screamed, grabbing her from under her back.
"MIKE! EMMA!" i shouted "HELP!"
ashlyns parents ran down the stairs.
emma stood their in horror, crying as taylor got up from where she was and let mike take her,who was holding back tears, and went over to hug her.
"it'll be okay," she whispered to the worried mother, "she'll be okay."

"we need to take her to the hospital!" mike declared grabbing her and walking out the door, the rest of us following.
"emma, could you ring dev and tell him that he and his dad need to come down... ?"
"yeah. ill do it now." she replied, "everyone shh for one moment, please."

𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠..𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢!

"hey, devin."
"hey auntie!" a slight voice could be heard over the phone.
"could you and alex come down to the hospital.. as quick as possible. were driving now. its ashlyn."
"o-oh my god. of course, well set off now."

emma hung up the phone.
"their going down now"

the jeep pulled up as mike jumped out and ran inside.
emma suggested we stay inside until they set her up in a room.
which we did.

she asked us what happened.

tyler explained as best as he could, she looked at us as if we were on drugs, then calmed down.
"i see, and how did you help her?"
tyler explained that aswell and he did in very grave detail.
emma saw i was tearing up and gestured for me to come and sit next to her.
i got out and did just that, ashlyns mum was so nice to me, she treated me like her own.
she wrapped an arm around me and whispered "let it all out, aiden. im here."
i cried into her shoulder as she continued to talk to the others until i had no tears left, i felt my eyes close as my head dropped onto her .
if i did that when i was with my mother, she would wake me up and make me move away from her. but emma just let it happen.
ashlyns parents were so kind. they treated us all like we were theirs, have i said that already? im not sure."

i didnt know how much time had passed , but i woke up in the waiting room lay on tylers legs, what.. the..fuck....

"uhm what the fuck" i whispered to him as he scrolled on his phone, typing frantically to people.
"aiden i had no choice... ashlyns parents just put you down here ok..."
"oh, right."
i closed my eyes again and dozed off.
i woke up around five? six? hours later to the sound of a doctor speaking.
"ashlyn banner?"
ashlyns parents stood up and followed them.
everyone who was there went one at a time , well two at a time.
we met her cousin, devin. id met him before and he was really kind, despite the reputation he made for himself.

it was our time to see her, we all stood up as i walked as fast as i could to her room.

i sat at the chair beside her and cried. alot.

"ashlyn! we thought we were going to loose you!" taylor told her , with a worried tone.

"you were going to.. but im glad ben helped in the other dimension, and im proud of you all for taking it so seriously." she replied
i cried even more.
"aiden, stop your crying." she said.
"what?" i replied.
"stop crying, im okay now, see? im here." she held my hand and rubbed the back of it with her thumb.

RAHHH
WC:1141
AH MY BABYS MY BABYS