CHAPTER XV 🫧

warning!! mentions of panic attacks. also weve got the aidlyn angst + aiden angst.

Aiden panted as a upbeat song played from the tv... timber.
ashlyn did the dance with ease , moving around and jumping onto aidens back effortlessley... damn this girl was talented!
"so what dance we doing next guys?" tyler asked.
"GUYS! LETS GIVE ASHLYN LIKE LOADS OF REALLY HARD ONES!" taylor shouted over the music in response.
"just dance isnt even hard..?" ashlyn retorted back.
"y...eahs it ... is!" aiden wheezed, grabbing his inhaler from ben.
"put one on then ill see if its "hard" " ashlyn told the group.

they picked one "Pump it" by the blacked eyed peas.
the group thought this one looked really hard.. well ashlyn didnt.

the music played as ashlyn stood up after taking one last sip of water.

the game played as ashlyn held the joystick that tracked her movement.

"HOLY SHIT??" Tyler roared "HOW HAS SHE NOT PASSED OUT?!"

"SHES BUILT DIFFERENT I SWEAR TO GOD" Taylor screeched.

a very stressful and confusing 4 minutes later the music stopped as ashlyn turned around and sat down on the couch, taking her cup off the arm rest and drinking more water.

"Ashlyn, since you think that one wasnt hard.. im gonna put rasputin on next!" taylor told the redhead.
"oh that ones easy as hell .. are you joking? " ashlyn responded.
"nope!" taylor said back.
"okay let me crack my bones first then.."
ashlyn stood up and pulled her arm behind her neck .

'crunch!' 'pop!' 'snap!'

the others grimaced as taylor searched for the dance and clicked 'ok' once shed found it.

more music started playing.

yet again, ashlyn stood up infront of the tv , game control in hand.

yet again, ashlyn did it with ease. she didnt even sweat.

"right.. thats scary now..." tyler said. as the group uttered things along the lines of :
"how the -"
"holyyy crap."
"bro... someone record ts."
"watch her do like seven triple backflips."
"oh my god..."
"shes built different for real"
"this is so sigma!" (only aiden said this... like 7 times)

ashlyn sat down panting slightly, not as much as aiden he was still panting like a dog in the summer.

"thats enough now i am genuinley tired.." ashlyn complained.

"YES WE WON SHES TIRED" tyler screamed extremely loud in triumph.
ashlyn winced.
"jesus christ halfwit keep it down.." aiden laughed.

the group went upstairs to ashlyns room and crashed onto her bed.

ashlyn and aiden fell asleep almost instantly .

for the next few hours, from eight pm till half eleven, the others played board games and watched some movies.

PHANTOM REALM!

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT RUN RUN RUN!"
"HOLY SHIT "
"ITS LITERALLY ABOUT TO TICKLE MY TOES"
"NAH NAH NAH FAM NAH FAM NAH CHAT THIS IS CRAZY"
"AIDEN STFU YOURE NOT HELPING!"

the group all fumbled into the graveyard , as they all stood in a group aidens breath hitched.

he started trembling.

"aiden.. are you ok?"
"aiden..?"
"shit hes having a panic attack! ben grab a crate for him to sit down on!" ashlyn demanded.

ben dragged a crate over to the others as ashlyn slowly held aidens hand and sat him down.

"aiden? aiden its me ashlyn. can you look at me or is that not something you can do?" ashlyn whispered to him.
aiden lightly moved his head to the side.
"okay, listen to my breathing? can you copy it for me?"
aiden slowed his breath down and moved his head up to look into ashlyns eyes.
"good job, youre doing better at it than you were the first time."
aiden smiled lightly but that smile dropped when he muttered out a small scentence.
"im sorry im not good enough."
ashlyn heard what he said even if it was extremely quiet and gestured for the others to go onto the bus.
"aiden, what do you mean?" she asked him.
"i-im not good enough for anyone, my parents, you.. i mean, especially you. i dont deserve you ashlyn youre too nice to me, im a physco, im way too loud and.. and i just.. i dont.. i dont know whats wrong with me." aiden sobbed.
"aiden youre way more than enough, youre amazing and who cares what others think, i love you, and thats final." ashlyn re assured him.
aiden was tearing up as ashlyn cupped his face and then all of a sudden he just broke down crying into her shoulder in agony.
the others could hear him crying but they knew if they disturbed them ashlyn would murder them.

when they woke up aiden had tears rolling down his face, ashlyn grabbed his head and pulled it up to her chest (like in ep. 61 but without the pain and the trauma!) the group all huddled around eachother and fell asleep, the sounds of raindrops softly hitting the window and roof echoed through the room, calming everyone down as if it was white noise.

in the morning they all just stayed in bed , talking and sleeping, ben & logan made them food because the two knew nobody wanted to leave aidens side and all anyone could think about was wether aiden was feeling better.

WC:864 THIS IS SO SHORT IM SORRY I JUST NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS 😞😞😞