「 Chapter 4」: A Deal.

Apologies for the intense theme, hehe.-

________________________________________

Medkit felt horrible after someone knowing it happened. The worst one, even. It was his sword enemy, literally. He had just healed and saved him. So this is what he's gonna pay back? How disgraceful. He thought while holding his tears.

"Why'd you do this!?" Subspace felt angered. As he pulled the sleeve back. "I'm..." Subspace cuts himself off, why'd he care for a traitor? It felt wrong, so wrong infact.

Subspace stepped away, trying to not pressure Medkit. He was now surprisingly warm due to the turned off air conditioner earlier. Medkit finally calmed down, as he looked onto his glasses on the table, simply feeling horrible.

"... You're pathetic. Be thankful for once." Medkit sobbed. The scientist felt something he always avoided, he helped him. Why'd he be like this? He felt something.

"I feel bad for him."

Subspace thought. He felt empathy, he couldn't stand to see someone so miserable, though if he hated anyone being cheery. His narcissistic and inflated ego went poof.

After some time of them staring at eachother for no particular reason and making it more awkward. Subspace spoke in a calm tone. "Thanks."

Medkit felt weird, he just said that? He needed to wash his face right now, he looked so informal at the moment. He ignored what he spoke and just stormed off his room to the bathroom sink. As the door squeaked open.

Subspace waited anxiously and didn't move a single inch. He was still confused on what happened to his mind before. He looked outside of the room, the medic returned back. Still in an angry mood.

"You could've realised you can die there, right...?" Medkit rolled his eyes, he knows Subspace will respond in the stupidest way he can. "Well, i know!!" Subspace simply smirked underneath his mask, still not being serious despite on what he felt earlier.

"..." Medkit felt even more annoyed. "How did you get outside of Blackrock like that...?" Medkit asked. He gave him a side eye as he reached to the table, still with a frown. Before he took and wore his glasses again. He has no plans on going outside rather than interrogating the scientist.

"Me? I don't know, hehe!!" Subspace gigglee as he spoke in a teased tone, he actually forgot how did he pass out. But to make Medkit angry? Hell yeah.

"..." Medkit felt even more annoyed. As he pushed Subspace and went to the front door. "You're not getting out until you can even recover fully." Medkit rolled his eyes. "Charging you extra." He half smiled.

Author's note: So I was trying to make Subspace take damage as I try to elevate him and this Siakit kept healing me.- I was wheezing help.

"You smiled what.-" Subspace widened his eyes. Back to what he said earlier. "You better not do any wrongdoings in here." Medkit demanded, completely disregarding on what the scientist's comment earlier.

The sound of a familiar Phighter was heard just outside of the front door, and another voice which he couldn't recall who it was, it was Sword and someone.

"Shoo, shoo, hide." Medkit pushed Subspace to his room aggressively, as he closed the door of his ro and locked it. "Don't you dare say anything." Medkit demanded, then he walked to the front door and greeted Sword, with Rocket.

"Hi Med!" Sword greeted, he was holding Rocket's hand at the moment. "Greetings, Sword." Medkit responded. Sword was just checking on Medkit daily to make sure he was there and okay.

He didn't notice anything, Medkit being himself, Sword thought. As he smiled and closed off the door. He just simply being with Rocket at all times.

Medkit sighed and unlocked the door. "Surprising you obeyed me." Medkit couldn't find any better phrasing, as he looked at the scientist with suspicions. "Oh, yeah, Meddy-" Subspace grinned under his mask.

"..." Medkit looked at Subspace, he still felt hatred and infuriated seeing him still being so unserious over the years. "You're so annoying." Medkit replied. "Now that i healed you, and something, mind doing a favour, Sub...?" Medkit rolled his eyes.

"No!!" Subspace smirked. "Then I'm charging extra." Medkit looked annoyed "I don't wanna do those stuff!!" Subspace rolled his eyes, which made Medkit more annoyed. "You know what... I can just ask Banhammer to sent you into the Banlands." Medkit rolled his eyes, again.

"Fine... What is it!!" Subspace groaned. "Your crystals." Medkit asked. He wanted to experiment it, perhaps keep it? Whatever it is, as long as Subspace's not spending time there in the Banlands, staring at the lava everyday.

So, after they decided to do it. Side-eyeing eachother with annoyed feeling as they kept looking away, opening the door. And going into Blackrock again.

A/N: Yippee!! It was fun to make somehow. I failed to the finals in my second competition- anyways hope I got motivation!!

822 words.
2,756 characters.