Aʙsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

A/n - Heyy pookies!!

Welcome to another chapter. For those that are thinking "ARE WE GETTING ABSTRACTED CUS OF THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER??", it's called abstraction cus you'll learn about it in this chapter :)

Okay, here we gooo

3

2

1

>:)

____________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

"Since you're both new around here, we're gonna make it a simple in-house adventure to warm you up to how things work around here." Caine declared to Pomni and I, getting right up in our faces.

"Wha-- No! God! I don't want an in-house adventure." the mix-and-match toy moaned.

"Don't worry, Zooble. I'll make it something unobtrusive that you can still choose to not get involved with." Caine reassured them (Zooble), "Today's adeventure is....

Gather the Gloinks!"

Gloinks? What the f*&%^ are gloinks?? Caine then just started laughing maniacally. Yeahh..... I got a bad feeling about this guy..

"That's right! The entire circus tent will be infested with gloinks, and you gotta catch 'em all!"

"But, what are they?"

"I'm glad you asked, Bubble! They're small--"

"And what do they do?"

"They--"

"And how do they--"

Before bubble could finish his sentence, Caine had popped him. I mean, he was getting pretty annoying.

"Gloinks are small mischeivious critters that steal anything and everything they run into. Why do these humanoid hash browns do this? How do you stop them? That's for you to find out. Now, good luck. And have fun, my little superstars!"

With that, Caine disappeared. I just stood petrified, stunned from all that information. The only thing that escaped my mouth was,

"What did any of that mean?"

"Oh, that's just one of Caine's little adventures. They're just something fun to do to, you know... prevent us from... going insane."

"Speak for yourself. If anyone needs me, then f*&%^ off."

With that, Zooble flipped us off (which got censored) and began to make their way to their room. But as they were walking away, a bunch of what I assume was the gloinks ran in and teared them to pieces. They began to carry Zooble away as their cries for help echoed.

"Oh no, they killed Zooble. Anyway you guys wanna go get something to eat?"

I turned to Jax and gave him a look that said 'shut up or I'll kill you'. He just chucked and winked at me for the third time today. God, he's so annoying.

"Oh, wait-- we should go check on Kaufmo. I'm pretty sure he'd like to meet Pomni and Y/N." the ragdoll suggested.

Kaufmo?? Maybe he's one of the other members that I haven't seen yet. Suddenly, a bunch of gloinks ran in and destoryed Kinger's pillow fort.