Chapter 1

In America right now a woman was meeting with an other one with red hair and she was clearly confused.

?????: w-what happened Tanya ?

Tanya: well I think we both know pepper you being selling my tech to criminals pepper.....

Pepper: how dear you think i would do that.

Tanya: I just done it suspicious that my own enemies are getting on hands on my tech when I have the most advanced system in the world hell maybe the whole milky ways galaxy.

Pepper: maybe someone else case this problem so so so so.

Tanya: to be honest pepper your a dumb bitch your a fool to think you can trick the smartest woman in the world right now.

Pepper: you can't do this I been helping you since you became the Iron Maiden.

Tanya: pepper you Been stealing my money my tech and now you say you helped me? I don't think so tell me once have you helped me? Save the world and keep form the wrong people killing innocent children and woman and men you are nothing but a whore who don't have any shame.

Pepper:.................

Tanya: now pls leave before i personally get my new guard maidens.

Pepper got up and walked out as she looked back and almost got blasted by Tanya repulser beams and ran out.

Tanya took a look at her business and saw she didn't have any in Japan so she use Friday to assist Tanya information and chose to move their to get a better understanding of what kinda business she should operate there.

After eight teen hours she was in Japan she mostly slept and work on projects she needed to finish and she was a little more relaxed since she got her and she put on a par of sunglasses and walked around using her sunglasses to read signs she can't read and she was surprised how big Japan is and she asked Friday if their anything she could improve in Japan?

Friday: yes ma'am the superhero school UA high school ma'am.

Tanya: hmmm is their anyone i could help out their?

Friday: a boy named Izuku he is being neglected by his own teachers and the principal is trying to help him.

Tanya: what is the kids name?/ she had her hands in her pockets and she saw a lot of kinky shops and a lot of porn manga stores she blush as she realize how shameless Japan is and it made her think it how is this allowed when she got a incoming call.

Tanya: Friday who is it?

Friday: it is the principal of UA high school.

Tanya: put him though.

Nezu: hello? Ms stark?

Tanya: what do you want?

Nezu: I was hoping you could help tech a student.

Tanya: why only a single person?

Nezu: it how people think of him it like they see him as a villain but I know he can be a hero but am afraid of people making him into a villain.

Tanya: I think I can help what his name?

Nezu: Izuku midoryia.

Tanya: ok on a few conditions then I'll do it.

Nezu : what is your conditions?

Tanya said a couple and she have a couple more in the future and nezu is happy to do everything she has asked for but is a little worried because of one of the conditions.