Chapter 1~ The start of the day

Mirah~I come downstairs ditto on my phone while having my earbuds in.Morning mom! 

"I take out a earbud"Good morning how did you sleep?

good i guess.I stayed up last night trying to study but i just can't seem to focus i put my head on the table.

You know guess what i got another call from your teacher that you have been skipping school again.I now you can do better she coughs~mom nothing is gonna change the fact that i'm not getting any better in school.

Plus i have to look after you mom~Noises in her head i have to make sure your okay because i care about you.

You know what sweetheart wait i have to tell you something..

i start walking to the door but i stop at the door and look back yes mom?

I'm getting really sick i need you to watch over my fish store while i'm gone okay?

What!!?I knew you was getting even sicker you should've told me

"I didn't want to startle you ."

Oh and i'm gonna have you to work at my fish store until i come back.

Do i have to.. Um the fish store smells like fish ew..

Well either you like it or not your going to sweetheart.Oh and i hired some new guy who moved into the city and he seems like a nice boy i think your gonna like him.He seems to really like fishes his name is leehan.Maybe you guys can be friends?

Ugh.. fine but the only friends i need is danielle and myungho

Well sweetheart your gonna enjoy it if anything happens call me okay?she gets into her car and leaves.

Car drives off~

Yep i'm alone but it feels pretty lonely to be honest"sigh"

shouldn't i be happy that i'm on summer break..

I should get dressed i put on a long green flower skirt a white ruffle top

And sneakers i'm dressed now i think i should text danielle and get to the store ASAP. (ASAP Stayc joke lol).

:m Hey danielle! my mom is sick she is gonna be away for awhile.

   i hope she gets better! d:

:m Anyways um.. i have to look after her fish store and with some dude but i don't wanna do it.

:d Lol you do i bet it stinks! i wish you could work with me and my mom at our flower shop.

We wouldn't mind if come over to help us after all you are my best friend right cheer up! d:

:m Yea i know i really want to but i can't! i'll text your later i gotta get to work.Tell myungho that my mom is sick and i'll talk to him later okay?

Ohh ok then byee! d:

I head to the fish store and i'm greeted by unreal looking man you must be leehan? am i right? Hey yes i'm he runs his hands~through his brown long hair

 do you really like fish? As matter of fact i do fishes are amazing they wonderful creatures!           Oh that nice to hear you must a expert helping fishes right?

Well not technically but i do enjoy them.Your mom set tasks for us to do you make sure the fish tanks are squeaky clean you know?And i help the customers

"Ok then this should be easy i grab the rubber gloves from the compartment slip them on and i grab the sponge cleaner i start to clean the tank".Martini blue starts to play in the on the speaker in the store i start dancing to it.In her head i can't keep looking at his lusicios hair

i need to stay focused!I start singing the lyrics to the song to distract myself .Your my martini blu-blu-blue

★                                                                                            ★                                                                   ★

he chuckles wow your good at dancing .Soo what do you like to do you seem like a fun person.

Yea i had to put in some kpop equality yk cus i'm kpopper lol

Well i like watching k-pop i do lots of dances from the music videos i'm pretty good

"Oh i heard of kpop it's very energetic seems fun.You dance i bet your good at it you seem like a fun person he says walking over to the fish tank to look at the fishes with you."

"I can't help but look at how tall he is i blush.His eyes are soo.. dreamy too" no way he is to perfect."Leehan goes to the other side to look at the fish tank"

i bend down to look through the fish tank."And you already know we make eye contact"The next "thing you know we are interuppted by the sound of the bell on the door ring" The door opens and the door goes ding~

🦋                                                                                         🦋                                                                           🦋

Ok soo this is my first wattpad yk  leehan is my bias lol.Ty! for reading the book i appreciate it! i don't mind feedback btw!🫶🏾