(OPTIONAL!) Chapter 7B: Hide and seek.

Nickel's pov.

How could this get any worse? Well, I know for one that it sure as hell can get worse. Balloon's dead, which was the ONLY person I truely care about, and I feel like it's my fault! I kick the wall (once again).

Clover: "Nickel stop kicking the wall!"

Nickel: "WELL, I'M SORRY, YOU DIDN'T JUST LOSE SOMEONE YOU CARED ABOUT!"

Baseball: "Nickel calm down! You're scaring MePhone even more and Suitcase is scared as well!"

I calm down.

Nickel: "I'm sorry... I just really miss Balloon..."

Time skip

Candle's pov.

I see them~ maybe it's time to play hide and seek... when I find them, they DIE. Perfect idea me!~ I slowly walk over to them, ready to tell them the rules of the 'game'

Candle: "Hello everyone~ let's play hide and seek~ get found, you be the next victim to my trusty knife!~ You have 2 minutes to run~ The counter has begun so you better run and run fast!~"

Everyone runs for their live, fun!~ I begin counting.

Time skip

Candle: "119... 120! Ready or not... here I come!~"

I start the game and start running after where I saw the others run. 

Nickel's pov.

My hiding spot is so bad... I'm dead.

Clover's pov.

I'm scared because I haven't even found a spot!

Bot's pov.

I'm just hiding in a bush... I'm doomed...

The floor's pov.

Uh. I cant find a spot-

MePhone4's pov.

I have absolutely NO idea where to hide! I'm a goner!

Walkie-Talkie's pov.

I'm still on the tree. I'm definitely gonna die.

Candle's pov.

I found so many people already! Now to kill them...~ Silver didn't even hide at all but I love him so I'll spare him. I violently kill Nickel, Bot, Walkie-Talkie, and MePhone4. Oh wait there's Clover. Ok now everyone I can get is dead. The floor doesn't count because I can't kill him, sadly. But I finally have Silver to myself!~

Candle: "Silver!~ You know you love me!~"

Silver Spoon: "Candle, I hate you... YOU KILLED EVERYONE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LIKE YOU AFTER THIS!? I HATE YOU CANDLE. NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND."

Candle: "...You still don't like me...?"

Silver Spoon: "Obviously you psychopath."

Candle: "You know what? I'll just kill you as well then..."

Silver Spoon: "WAIT NONONONO DON'T-"

I stab with with my knife, and he slowly and painfully dies. Now I'm alone. Everything I did. All for nothing. I guess I won't get my happy ever after.

so, how did you like it? worked so hard on it :]