Anubhav'comeback again

[  No chingari and Amar vidrohi track  here ] 

𝟕 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐,

Lucknow sheher , Amenabad ,

MPT ,

Haseena was checking the files in her cabin , and that's  when Pushpa ji entered In her cabin ,

PS : Madam sir,  ye files jo rechecking ke liye  di thi , ye lijey Aap sign kar dijey ...

HM : Dijey Pushpa ji,  hum sign kar dete hain ispe ( PS hand over the files to Haseena and Haseena take the file and opens the file to sign but she paused for file ) Pushpa ji  , aj ki Tarik kya hain ?

PS : 7 December....

Haseena's eyes gets moist and remembered the day when she  meet Anubhav for the first time,  she gulped and closed her eyes to control her tears ... lost in the memories ..

PS  : MS ...MS .....( breaking Haseena's silence)

HM : haa ...haaa ... ( fumbled a bit )

PS  : Madam sir ap kahan kho gayi thi ?

HM : kuch nahi Pushpa ji... vo hum kuch soch rahe they...

PS : aap Theek to hain na MS .?....

HM : haaa Pushpa ji,  Hume kya ho sakta hain .... (She give the file to PS  after Signing the file)

PS : jai hind MS

Haseena saluted her back and give a slight smile of her and PS left the cabin ...

Then immediately Haseena closed her door and Haseena Sat on her chair and tears flows from her eyes..and Some flashbacks came infront of her  eyes...

Tum Agar Manaoge Toh Maan Jaunga 

      Main Tere Bulane Pe Laut Aaunga

Har Safar Mein Sath Tera
Main Yun Hi Nibhaunga

Kabhii Tumhhe Yaad Meri Aaye
Palko Se Zulf Hata Lena
Saaf Dikhunga Main Tumko Wahin
Jo Na Dikhun Toh Bata Dena

Tears are still flowing from her eyes....

"Anubhav..... apne aisa kyu Kiya? "  Haseena asked to a photo frame ( Hassena took a photo frame of Anubhav from her drawer)

"Humara dil kaheta hain ki ap gaadar ho par dimag kuch aur !!" Haseena said...

Haseena Kept the frame close to her Heart ...and she cries