first time

Hi my name is y/n today is my first day at my new school well I got transferred here bc I got into multiple fights and the principal thought that I didn't suit that school so he transferred me here.
As I was walking down the corridor I accidentally bumped into someone I as quickly as possible apologized bc I didn't want to get into a fight in my first day but that girl seemed very nice and she even offered me to be her friend.
Y/n:hi I'm Kang y/n
???hi I'm kim chaewon
She offered me her hand for a handshake and I quickly accepted it.
Y/n:BTW do you know where the principle's office is?
Chaewon:yea let me show you
We went to the principal's office but there was already a student in there talking with the principal but I think that student is in trouble.

JUNGKOOK POV

uurrh!! I'm again at the principal's office but I don't really care I'm always here the principal can't do anything to me the only thing he does is scold me but I don't care and I don't even listen to him but something caught me it was a student that came in I thought that it was some teachers pet coming in snitching on their class but actually it was a girl I never saw I think she is new she was also very pretty but I bet it's all fake like all other girls are.

Principal:oh hi you are the new student right?
Y/n: yes sir I came in for my schedule may I have it pls?
Principal:yes of course I just need to find it, it was somewhere in my draw

Y/N POV
As the principal was looking for my schedule I looked at the student he was quite charming but suddenly he looked at me and we made an eye contact his eyes were filled with ocean of beauty I never saw this kind of eye I could stare at them the whole day but the principal called my name which made me to break the eye contact I never wanted to break.
Principal:oh I found it here y/n...y/n?
Y/n:oh thank you bye
I went out and went to my first class it was maths and I hate maths
Chaewon:what's your first class y/n?
Y/n oh it's math I really don't want to go there cuz I hate maths!
Chaewon:oh well I guess we are in the same class let's go!!

When we reached to the class we came in and the teacher asked me to introduce myself.
Y/n:hi my name is y/n and I'm 16y/o and I hope we all become friends
I flashed a smile at all the students in the class then Mr park told me to sit where I feel comfortable with but the only seat that was available was next to a boy I sat next to him and asked for his name.
Y/n:hi nice to meet you I don't think I need to introduce myself again but may I know your name and would you like to be friends? I took my hand out for handshake.
??? :hi my name is Kim Taehyung and yes I would like to be your friend
He accepted my handshake as he flashed me a smile and OMG it was so cute I could honestly die!!
Taehyng: oh and may I introduce my friend/soulmate park jimin
He said pointing at a guy that was sitting next to him as jimin took my hand and kissed the top of it I felt honestly fucking disgusted and he is just a total flirt after an hour of being in the class of maths it was the end so I went to my other class after some hours it was lunch time I went to the cafeteria and was looking for chaewon after looking for almost 10 minutes I found her but she was sitting with some other people might be her other friends well I didn't really care but while I was going their table I heard someone call my name I turn around and I see taehyng and jimin calling my name asking me to come to them so I did
Y/n:hi taehyng hi jimin
Taehyng/jimin: hi y/nie can you pls sit with us we really want to introduce our other friends with you?
Y/n: I can't really I'm sorry maybe next time
Jimin:no!! We want to do it now!!
He said it in a baby voice which was very cute and I couldn't resist it so I agreed.

Continuing...