THE SLEEPOVER 2

Chaewon:why don't I start cuz you will never decide who will go first?
Then everyone agreed.
After sometime the bottle landed on y/n and Jimin smirked at her.
Jimin:truth or dare?
Y/n:dare
Jimin:sit on someone's lap from all of us
Y/n: ... 😳
Y/n: maybe why don't I choose truth
Jimin:then if you pick truth say who your crush is(smirk😏)
Y/n:fine but I don't have a crush
Jimin:then do the dare
Y/n stood up and got nervous cuz she had to sit on someone's lap but then her brain started braining and she thought of a brilliant idea she thought of sitting on chaewon cuz Jimin didn't say if it had to be one of the boys he just said to sit on someone.
Jimin:hey that's cheating!!
Y/n:no it's not you said to sit on someone you didn't say what gender
Jimin:fine
Then they continued to play until the food arrived then they started eating and watched a movie soon enough most of them went to sleep but jungkook and y/n were still up they looked at eachother and started talking thinking that it would help them to go to sleep but the movie was still going and there was make out scene and it turned them on so they looked at each other  and jungkook slowly started leaning in when their lips were inches away Jin woke up which made them realize and acted as if nothing happened.
Jin:what are you guys doing? (Cold)
Y/n: nothing just trying to fall asleep
Jin:oh ok goodnight
Y/n/jk:good night
Then we both fell asleep

               To be continued

Guess who's back?
Yea me but I need to say sorry for not posting for a long time and I might not post next part for a long time I'm just quite busy sorry love you guys!!