♧ Chapter 1 : Maybe

◇ AKITO POV ◇

The day I decided to finally go back to school was probably one or the biggest regrets of my life...but maybe even the biggest blessing too.

I finally stepped into the school gates after almost, I can hear the people whispering and maybe even some sick snickering

It made my blood boil to the rim but I was to tired and to sick to be able to stand up for myself, so I just took the rumors, snickers and whispers like a slap to the face.

I looked miserable maybe even zombie like, pretty soon maybe I'll have my name plastered on the school paper
"Zombie looking boy returning from burnt down house"
Haha, that would be funny...to them.

I felt tired until I felt arms wrap around me, the adrenaline was nice...but...i didn't like how much this person was shaking...
But I realized later...that it was Toya...

"Are you okay...? How are you feeling..? You never responded to me at all...I got scared you did something to yourself...!! Share your address with me please.." Toya said in a frantic tone as he held me close...
He was warm...very warm...I liked it...

I nodded to him as I wrote my address on a small piece of paper and gave it to him. I didn't realize it but inwas blushing a bit.

Toya thanked me and we both walked to class together, thank god him and I were desk buddies...if I was with anyone else, I would never come back to school.

I saw the kids who probably were the ones behind my house burning down snickering and laughing while saying things like
"How's the cheap appartment loser!!?"
"Wheres your parents? Oh wait.. they're burning!"
And so on...

Toya tried to calm me down and keep me from my outbursts but it usually never worked, I often ran into the bathroom with him so I can cry to my heart's content with him and no one else could hear me.

I went to class with Toya...and of course sat down at our seats. I didn't even pay a single spec of attention...I was to tired and to fed up with bullshit to even try to focus.

Those bullies didn't only bully me but also made my older sisters life a hell for no reason...beating her in front of me until she was knocked out...It was a horried sight to behold...I suppose the only good thing out of Ena's death...was that she was now free...free from the pain that...I technically bestowed apon her...because I was her brother and a victim to those senseless, emotionless and heartless bullies.

I want to get my revenge.
I want them to feel my pain
I want them to feel the suffering they have enficted onto me and my poor family for over 3 years.
I want them to suffer
I want them to cry
Scream
Beg for mercy at my hand...
But how...
Maybe...just maybe...I'll be able to pull it off