Chapter 9

Elishai p.o.v

After all day of lookin they finally found a great 5 bedroom house with a pool, an office, and an area for a camp fire. We all got settled into our rooms then headed towards the living room clueless of what to do next.

"What ya'll wanna do?"Chris asked as we shrugged then Amaya gasped and turned on her phone.

She grabbed my hand and the boys and played DANCE BY BIG SEAN and we were all hyped to the max. I was twerking on Aug as he gripped my huge ass. Chris was holding on to Amayas waist as she grinneded on him non stop. The song was over so Chris put on a movie called MAD MAX it was so scary i almost shit on myself, but this boy was laughing the entire time receiving nasty and confused looks from erry one.

Soon that was over :) and i wanted go swimming and i knew Aug wanted to see me in a swim suit. I ran upstairs with Amaya and got dressed in the mm and raced the boys to the pool and jumped in. We spent hours of flipping, jumping, diving, tackling, and of course touching before we decided to get out.

Aug hungry ass say the camp fire area and immediately got hungry so we all made hotdogs then smores for dessert. We laughed and shared scary and funny stories till things got into a serious tone. We asked them many questions as to who they were and why were here? They answered from what they knew and honestly their not bad guys, their just working for a bad guy who decides that he can sell anybody they want. I wonder who he is but nvm... Did ya'll know they both can sing. First Chris sang to Amaya and it was called don't judge me since she wasn't to happy Chris had taken us.

"Please don't judge me and i won't judge you cuz it can get ugly before it gets beautiful" he sang and she cried while they kissed.

Then Aug sang,

"Cause you ain't got
A half a million dollar condo
And you ain't got
A hundred thousand dollar car
But you got a billion dollar body
Trust me I know
You keep it hood no matter where you are
Cause you come from the ghetto
Love 'em from the ghetto
You're you the type I like
That's why I keep you right you off the ghetto" i smiled and sat on his lap kissin his cheek.

We got tired from our long day then headed to bed.... but i couldn't stop thinking about they boss who sold us. Who was he?!?!