04. 𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨

📍𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐮, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚↶*ೃ✧˚

📍𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐮, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

(Y/N) was down in the gym, watching her father and the bodyguard go at each other in the boxing ring. "Boo! You suck!" she called out playfully as she took a sip of water from the filtration system.

"Who?" both men asked simultaneously.

"Both of you!" she replied with a mischievous grin, earning glares from the two adults.

Happy chuckled while wiping sweat off his forehead. "You're just jealous because you can't handle the competition," he teased.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Please, I could take both of you down with one hand tied behind my back," she retorted, flashing a playful smirk.

Her father smirked back. "Is that so? Care to demonstrate?"

She laughed, shaking her head. "Maybe next time, Dad. I'm just here for moral support," she said, gesturing dramatically.

Pepper walked into the room, her presence commanding attention. "The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?" she asked, her voice carrying a sense of urgency.

She gave (Y/N) a playful ruffle of her hair as she passed by, prompting a smile from the young girl.

"I'm on happy time," Tony quipped before accidentally hitting Happy in the face with his elbow. "Sorry," he apologized in his usual nonchalant manner. Suppressing her laughter, (Y/N) made her way to the couch and took a seat.

"What the hell was that?" Happy asked as he adjusted his head protector.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks," Tony replied casually, lightly bouncing on his feet to warm up. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it," Happy shot back, his tone tinged with annoyance.

"All right, put them up. Come on," Tony encouraged Happy, eager to continue their sparring session.

Just as they were about to resume, a woman with striking red hair entered the gym. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped slightly upon seeing her, drawing Tony's and Happy's attention to the newcomer.

"I promise this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company," Pepper said to Tony, her gaze shifting from her phone to the file handed to her by the redhead.

The redhead held out the file to Pepper. "I need you to initial each box," she requested, her eyes briefly meeting (Y/N)'s before sending her a warm smile.

(Y/N) blushed a little and smiled back at the redhead. "Lesson one. Never take your eye off—" Happy's voice was abruptly cut off by a thump as (Y/N) turned to see him knocked down in the ring. "Oh god..." she muttered under her breath, feeling a mixture of concern and amusement.