𓆩Chapter 3: The Mystery𓆪

Normal POV.

It's Monday, and they are ready for school. Theo is making breakfast.

"Mmm, what a cook you are, Theo!" Rose exclaimed as she sniffed the air.

"Bacon and Eggs," Theo said while he's cooking.

"Oh, do you have..." Aria asked.

"Waffle and Toast" Theo said as he cooked waffles.

"Yes," Aria said as she grabbed a waffle.

"You know, for a guy I hate, I could resist your cooking," Em said. Theo nodded and Red appeared.

"Morning everyone," Red said.

"Morning," Rose said while eating.

As he showed the waffles to Red, Theo said, "Waffle"

"You do know I only get to choose my food, right?" Red noted.

"Yeah, I know, I can just stop making waffles. The ingredients were easy to put together," Theo said as he glanced at the waffle.

"Okay then, Rose, did you figure out how to send us back home?" Red said as she walked to the table and sat.

"I'm not certain, but I require more equipment to do so, which will take some time to fix. Also, I will manage to send a message to the resistance," Rose explained.

"I'm optimistic that the transmission will be transmitted to the resistance," Red said.

"We should hurry up, we're going to be late" Aria mentioned. The knights were packing their bags and walking towards the door.

"Hey, if we're done, can we talk about the rock on the further side of the neighborhood?" Theo said.

"No," Em said.

✵At school✵

Red made their way to Em, opened her locker, and discovered a cat inside. Red stared at the confusion of the cat in Em's locker.

"Uh, why is a cat in your locker?" Red asked.

"Oh, it just followed me all the way to school," Em informed.

"And you just keep it?" Red said.

"Nope, I just put him in the locker, after that, I'll be sending him back to where he came from" Em said as she placed it back in her locker.

"I know You had to convince someone who doesn't involve torture." Red said.

"Yeah, the one who nerd called humans a retired butnaps" Em said as she closed her locker.

As Steve appeared in front of Em, he said, "Hey, you kitty,"

"Excuse me," Em glanced at him.

"In case you hit one of the butter socks again, just wanted to inform you. I'll be the one to smack it down for real" Steve said.

"Alright, if I can't hit you with a butter sock. I'll just try to get you into your own locker when you're missing class," Em suggested.

"Oh, that's not gonna happen," Steve confirmed.

"Oh yes, she did" Red claimed "She's pushing 12 students to their own locker in our old school."

Em mocked him, "Yeah, use your imagination if that happens", as Steve gulped and left. "I'm watching you"

"Okay, you need to work on your attitude," Red advised.