☆info tab☆

Human: earth inhabitants who dominate the planet Terra, or Earth.

gleebians: the fluffy and usually as humans say furry apparence. They come in strange colors such as neon green, bright purples, blue tones, and also yellow. The colors of the. Depend on how they get energy.

Purple: Infrared radiation
Green: Sun light
Blue: Ultraviolet light
Yellow: reflected light

These aren't the only source of energy they can use. They can eat, breath, and drink water like humans can. Yet with these other sources of energy they can last longer than most humans can in a hostile environment.

Forms:

Gnarpian: cat like in apparence and abilities such as flexibility and quick reflexes.

Zkurian: Akin to skunks, this variant is resilient and able to take stabbing damage without much organ damage. Also as an attack: Obviously uses scent glands and skunk spray to ward off enemies.  Some have even learned to weaponize this with some making neurotoxins with their glands and or tear gas ect.

Douglian: a dog and k9 variant.  With strong bites and usually stronger builds. Able to have good decisions and are very loyal. Having the ability to be soft and caring and some cold blooded killers.

Inzectoids: insect like creatures. Most with a exoskeleton for great protection yet with soft innerspring. Usual skilled with melee weapons and poisons.

New life generator (NLG): a complicated device of unknown origins. Basically creates life
Making new gleebians for the planet.  The off-putting thing is that these gleebians that come out have their own personalities yet don't remember anything of the past. Like they were someone before they became a gleebian but that's just a theory. (Def not foreshadowing )

*will be edited often*