Chapter 6 - A hangover in the making

As the three of you reached the floor of the party, you heard a loud buzz of chatter before the elevator doors even opened. Taking a deep breath, reminding yourself that you were safe, you stepped out, arm interlinked with Wanda, both understanding what each other needed in that moment. Nat scoffed behind you, "you're pathetic Anya" which you took some offence to, before reminding yourself to not rise to her and just focus on having a good night. You and Wanda made a beeline for the bar, you had sobered up at the sight of Nat and needed something in your system. Looking around, you frowned slightly, recognising everyone and not seeing any of these so-called 'non-avengers' that Tony had promised. Thinking of the devil himself, he plonked himself down on the seat beside you, clearly already drunk. You cleared your throat "I thought i was dressing nice so i could have a chance of getting laid stark" you said, swivelling round to look at him. He let out a booming laugh, eyes glinting at your comment "Oh my poor sweet Alex, my parties are never open to outsiders, this was just to make you brush up nicely, which you did may i add, you're looking very handsome" you gave him a friendly hit that still had force behind it, and quickly turned round to look at Wanda who was also laughing. "You were in on this too?" You whined, knowing the look on Wanda's face, "I've been to these before, i just wanted to see what you looked like when you're all smart and dressed up" Wanda said, still laughing with Tony. "Ughhh, i hate you both, thank you for the compliments but i'm still mad" you responded. Now what, you thought to yourself, before realising that you definitely weren't thinking to yourself, reading Wanda's mind you saw her respond to your thought 'we drink my darling'. She winked and ordered 8 tequila shots for the both of you. "4 each" Tony said "you best not throw up on my floor". "Excuse Mr Stark, I can handle my drink" you said, putting on your best show of looking offended. He held his hands up in a sign of surrendering and walked away.

As the night carried on, you and Wanda kept drinking, chatting to everyone and just having a good time. At about midnight, Tony rounded you all up, shouting "Spin the bottle" or rather slurring it. Not seeing Nat around, you decide there was no harm in joining in,besides, Wanda had already dragged you over, sitting you down in a spot and choosing to sit opposite you. You thought this was a little strange, questioning why she didn't opt for beside you but not caring all too much. Once everyone was sat, to your relief Nat had voiced that she was sitting out of this game, Tony kicked things off. You were quite glad it didn't land on you in the first few rounds, but it was thoroughly enjoyable as Tony kissed Thor and Clint kissed Bucky. What was even funnier however, was after Bucky had kissed Steve, Steve then spun it and it landed on Wanda. You clapped along with the others, giggling at the sight of Wanda's grimace. It was an awful kiss, if you could even call it that, but she survived. As she spun the bottle to take her go, it looked like it was going to land on Sam who was sitting beside you, but as it slowed down you could've sworn you saw a spark of red as the bottle pushed itself one more person and landed on you. You didn't think too much of it, glad that the first person you were going to kiss was Wanda. You thought to yourself, knowing she could also hear, 'this best not ruin our friendship' she chuckled and got on her hands and knees and started crawling towards you. As she crawled, you got a brilliant view down her dress, mentally scolding yourself for being no better than a man, and just before she was in front of you, you read her mind 'it wont, i just wanted to kiss someone that would actually be enjoyable'. 'Fair enough' you thought back, as her face levelled with yours. Your eyes darted to her lips, as she leant in, tenderly kissing you. You put your hands around her face, and deepend the kiss a little more. If you were going to makeout with someone, you might as well enjoy it right? She let you, parting her lips a little, allowing your tongue to enter her mouth, she was a damn good kisser you thought, not really wanting it to end. As she pulled away, everyone whistled and cheered, Tony piped up "now gents, that is what i meant when i said we should play spin the bottle". Everyone laughed and you looked at Wanda, clearly a bit flushed and out of breath. You read her mind 'fucking hell Al, you didnt tell me you were that good of a kisser'. You winked at her whilst Bruce said something about going to the toilet and someone needed to take his place. You didn't pay attention, more focused on the fact that it was your turn to spin. You watched as it went round, eventually slowing down on "Nat?!?!" you shouted, caught off guard, wondering when the fuck she joined in. "I'm taking Bruce's space whilst he's in the toilet" she said. The whole room had gone silent, everyone was watching intently wondering what the fuck was going to happen. You weren't even sure yourself. Should you kiss her? I mean it is part of the game but i didn't sign up for kissing my enemy today you thought to yourself. Your question was answered for you as she stood up, blatantly stating "absolutely not, i'm not kissing her". You followed suit, standing up, deciding it was enough of that game for you. Groans went around the room, someone shouted "Boring" and a chant was started for you two to kiss. You both said no repeatedly, you were only doing it because Nat was, it was just a game and you were both drunk so who cared, but you didn't want her to know that. "Come on guys, she obviously can't handle the heat" you joked, trying to lighten the mood, "It's just a game romanoff" Clint shouted, Tony following with "you can pretend it's me". You decided to push her some more, knowing that this was payback for her winning the conversation you had upstairs just before you went to the party. "If she wants to be a pussy, let her be a pussy, no pressure here detka". That obviously snapped something in her as she whipped her head around, walking fast towards you. In that split moment you got ready to fight, knowing you were probably going to get beaten up, but something much more unexpected happened. She grabbed you and pinned you against the wall, crashing her lips against yours, she kissed you harshly, letting out her anger, without thinking you pulled her towards you, cupping her face with one hand and her hips with the other. You grabbed a fistful of hair as you deepend the kiss, both of your tongues fighting for dominance, your hand rested on her ass, as your knee pressed into her. The kiss got more aggressive, both moaning into eachothers mouths, knowing no one else could hear them, she grinded on your leg as you felt a wet patch start to form in your underwear. You knew you should push her off, but fuck this kiss was so good, you bit her bottom lip, gaining yet another moan from her, you could taste the booze and the cherry lipstick, you wanted her closer, fuck you wanted more. In that moment she obviously realised what was happening and pulled away, sorting out her dress, and staring at you, searching your eyes. You knew she felt what you did 'fuck' she muttered underneath her breath, she kept her back to everyone else as she caught her breath, very obviously still bright red though.

Turning round she stated simply "Happy?" It was at this moment that you realised the entire room was silent, everyone's jaws were hanging open, no one quite knowing what to say. If they were shocked you didn't even know what you were feeling. Angry that you liked it so much, annoyed that she seemed so put together, turned on because you had just had the most breathtaking kiss of your life and most of all, confused. You made your way back over to Wanda, knowing the conversation you were about to have was most definitely going to be through your minds.

'What the actual fuck Al' she thought, having the same thought as you

'I don't know what just happened, i wasn't going to back down was i'

'You don't do things half assed do you'

'No.. i defo won tho' you winked after thinking this making Wanda laugh as everyone looked at you both, to them no words had been exchanged, and you two looked like right idiots. She pulled you up, "we need more drinks over here". As you looked around letting Wanda guide you to the bar, you realised Nat had disappeared, nowhere to be seen. Oh well, you thought, I'm gonna finish having a good night.

You retired to bed around 4am, having had a lot more alcohol, and barely being able to walk or see straight, but giggling with Wanda as she was in the exact same state as you. She walked you to your room and stood at your door. "I had fun tonight Al, I'm glad i met you" she said softly, smiling at you. You pulled her into a bear hug "I'm glad i met you too Wands". You thought back over the night, your mind replaying the kiss with Natasha, getting the same wet feeling you had during it, even thinking about it turned you on. Forgetting that Wanda was there you let your thoughts slip, mainly into how horny you were. She spoke up, snapping your attention back to her, "Hey al, do you mind if I come in?'