Part 1

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮
𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽
𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻 .

Jimin's POV :

I am standing at coner of the height. I am always afraid of heights. So I have never come in the roof top. How beautiful it is! I able see the whole city from here. How beautiful my city is! Thank God! I took this decision so that I am able to see this mesmerizing beauty of this city before telling my 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 to the world.

I can see the faces of my late parents and my best friend . Sorry everyone! Sorry Taehyung! I can't fight anymore. Mom, Dad I am coming to you.

I close my eyes and be ready to jump from the roof top. I am going to jump but suddenly I feel a jerk in my hand.

Where I am? Do I die?

Different questions are popping up in my mind.

-"Ouch! "

I hear a beautiful , sweet and angelic female voice. Her voice is more addictive than alcohol. I open my eyes hesitatently.

I see a girl standing before me. She is looking like an angel falling down from the heaven mistakenly. She has tied her hair in ponytail. Small hairs are falling on his face making her more attractive. Her lips are as red as rose. I look at at my hand. She is holding my hand. Her touch is as soft as cotton.

"What are you going to do? "She says almost in a shouting manner. She is looking like my mother while shouting.

" I asked you a question. "She again speak.

I don't answer her. I look down to the floor. She sighs.

" I don't know why you are going to disappear from this world, I don't know what is your problems, but I want to say that there are many people in the world who want to live but God don't want to keep them in this beautiful world. So when you get the chance to live, please live. "

Then she left the place. I stand there for a while and then come back to my class. Her words is messing up my mind.

Then Mr. Kim Namjoon, our class teacher enters in the class. Everyone greets him.

"Sit down, Everyone, " Says Mr.Kim "Please everyone meet with your new friend. Girl, please introduce yourself."

" Hello,my beloved friends! I am Min Y/N"

•••𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎•••

************************************

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩? 𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?

𝙏𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨.