19

Lex slowly opened her eyes and stared at  the ceiling.

Valentino noticed Lex's gaze and he smirked, knowing that she was now fully aware of her surroundings, "Good Morning Baby Girl?" he whispered in her ear before trailing kisses down her jawline.

Lex smiled, "Morning.....What time is it?"

Valentino chuckled. "It's about 10 in the morning. Did you sleep well?" He continued to caress Lex's hip as he spoke, noticing how her body tensed up whenever his fingers brushed against a sensitive area.

Vox rolled over and draped his arm over her pulling her close, "Morning love."

"Food?" Angel's voice drifted from behind Valentino, "I'm starving...."

"Wonder if Vel is busy" Lex smiled, "She knows where to get the best coffee...."

Valentino chuckled at her words, his hand stilling on her thigh. "You know she's always busy......But I'll make sure to have someone bring you some coffee."

Lex wiggled free crawling out of bed. "I can always get coffee, I need to go see what Charlie wanted..... she has texted probably twenty times."

Angel chuckled, "She's probably just concerned that we haven't been at the hotel in a few..."

"She'll get over it." Valentino smirked, trailing his fingers up her spine before giving her a playful swat on the butt. "Go ahead and get dressed....we can all just go out for food. I'll have one of my men bring the car around." Valentino said, watching as Lex and Angel got dressed. He couldn't help but admire their bodies as they moved, a smirk playing on his lips.

Vox buttoned his shirt, "You three go on ahead.... I need to get to the office." He softly kissed Lex, "Have a good day today love."

Valentino watched the exchange with a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Aww, look at that. Lovey-dovey and shit." He teased, giving Vox a playful slap on the back. "Just like old times...." He smirked as Vox glared at him. "Oh come on, don't be like that. I was just messing with you." He wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him into a tight embrace.

Vox shook his head, "Never can stay mad at you." He smiled before pulling Valentino into a kiss.

Valentino chuckled before deepening the kiss. His hand traveled down to Vox's ass, giving it a firm squeeze. "I've missed this Vox..." he whispered between kisses.

Vox slowly pulled away. "I have a meeting in thirty." He smiled, "Keep and eye on her today please....."

"I always do, don't I?" Valentino smirked, watching as Vox left the room. "So where are we going today?"

Lex smiled, "There is a restaurant in the entertainment district that serves anything anyone could want...."

Valentino nodded, "I know that place.....Let's go." He smiled taking Angel on one arm and Lex on another as they left the studio

................

"You know, I could get used to this." Valentino smirked, pulling out a chair for Angel before taking a seat next to him. " Such civilized fun." He smiled as a waiter came to the table. "I'll have the steak, medium-rare. And a glass of red wine." He said, closing the menu and handing it to the waiter. His gaze flicked back to Angel and Lex. "And what about you two?"

Angel smiled, "Tortellini and a glass of Trebbiano please."

Lex giggled, "I feel so uncultured..." She smiled, "I'll take the strip steak... rare. And a glass whatever red wine you recommend."

"Soooo...." Valentino smiled as the waiter walked away, "Tonight I was thinking about letting the newbies have a chance on stage...."

"I'm not sure they are ready..." Lex sighed, "I mean that crowd can get rough."