Chapter 1

My kuya has already found his love of his life... Ate Liana is so nice, pretty, and a good mother and wife to kuya and their kids.. But, if they had make their love story. I also got mine too.... To a wrong guy.

Ate Iana have many brothers. And there's Doug, he's younger than ate but older than me. We became friends.... Me and my cousin and him became a trio.... But that time, he was secretly have feelings for me....

We play video games, talk, and laugh..

But days later........

He confessed his feelings for me....
I was shoked at first but we still continue to talk.... Sometimes he gave me butterflies.....

Our convo:

Ali: I'm just gonna go to 711, I need to buy something eh. I'll talk to you later
Doug: Oh, ok. Ingat!
Ali: Okiii

When I arrived at 711 I saw him in the chips and drinks aisle...

Doug: Uy, Get what you want! I'll pay!
Ali: Huy, no need! I'm okay lang.
Doug: Go na, I insist! Sige na.
Ali: This one na lang hehe
Doug: Get some more na.
Ali: I'm okay with this na, thanks.

But suddenly kuya Chan and ate Mae, his wife entered the store...... SHIT!

I acted like I didn't know na Doug was there too...

Ali: Uy, kuya. Andito pala kayo
Kuya Chan: Bat ka andito?
Ali: I just bought some things for my project and mama told me to buy her medicine din.... Uy, kuya Doug. You're here too din pala.
Doug: Uy, hi!

Phewww! We almost got caught......
After that I paid for my things I got and went home immediately.......

That night I ask ate Jen to log in my account in her phone because I need to do something and it won't open in my phone...... I fell asleep and I didn't know that she saw our convo...... We were caught and she told me that I was such a slut.... Aruy, I think that was too far to call that as her sister. I was just scared to reject him....... She told our siblings and our parents....... They told me to block him..... So I did.

That was 2 years ago now......
It's 2024

Last week I came home to Bataan where I really live but I transferred to Manila to my oldest sister to study there and so me and my niece will be together again..... She loves me so much so I agreed too!

One day, I came to kuya and ate Iana's house where her family lives too. And when I entered the house I didn't see him that he was just sitting in their Sala with tita, her mom. I entered their room paa tumambay and my nephew, Jared was there too. And I ask Jia, my other niece if she wants to come with me at the market...... When we came back dun ko lang nakita na sya pala yun....... After many minutes, nag aya nako umuwi....... While we were waiting for the tricycle..... We were there with ate Iana, Jia, Dria, Doug, and his cousin....
Suddenly, he talked

Doug: Bye, Jared!!

Since my eyes were kinda malabo, I looked at him looking confused 🤨🤨🤨

And when I realized it was him I immediately looked in the different way... Before we sakay at the tricycle I saw his cousin that he was teasing him and pointed at me..... When they came inside their house he was holding his cousin's mouth and smiling......
That was kinda awkward.........
But we already moved on....... Does he already moved on? IDK. Stop, self.....
You love someone else..... Don't get played again.

(One shot only)