Care to be Mine | Chapter - 17

Taehyung stared at the eyes which is on him for the past minutes . His eyes gone to the down feeling extremely different emotions in him.

There stands James , standing in disbelief . He just can't get to the fact that Taehyung is not protesting but sitting on a man's lap and seeing him without any shame .

Taehyung was always fierce and can do whatever for his self-respect . Taehyung is fighter , physically and mentally that James fan never be .

The tightness in the hold , the pull of the friction made Taehyung to come to the world from his thoughts . He looked at Jungkook and his hold in his waist .

He felt his skin crawled in disgust . Just because he is lovely doesn't mean his self will be or the past was .

The past will be your memories and the pains will be your scars... permanently without any harm to it but you.

Taehyung turned his gaze to the eyes staring him in the pure darkness as the pupil. He did not turn his gaze rather focused at the black orbs trying to find the truth... hoping it is not the thing but all he get is lie... pain for his hopeless heart.

Taehyung is not only the predator but once the angel of his hyung whom he loved whole heartedly. He can read him clearly only with his eyes.

But now is all lie and betray , he find.

" Namjoon... "

He can't help but feel helpless to again get the moments of gunshot.

" He is kidnapped , we are finding him "

Taehyung get in great silence. He just hummed in his own thoughts. His fingers started to play with the button of the shirt.

" I know you are behind it , Lucifer "

Jungkook smirked in the comment. He did not have to hide anything with his angel. His mind gone to the talk with Jin.

Indeed , his angel is more than I think. He is not the naive cow anymore , he is the lucifer's angel who will be the queen of darkness.

And under his king...

" Then you also know I never liked someone with you. Anyone... Namjoon or Kim Aeilgyuu , they all will be vanished from the world "

Taehyung has his own thoughts in the words. His life is the proof of the words. Anyone who become close to him is in the news telling about how their skin is burned and removed from their body and a lot which he can't even think of.

But he also know now only the stack is in his little sister's life nor anyone's so he wanted to act wise or the results would be fatal for him.

He nods his head and started massaging his fingers to release his tolerance of emotion. He is not an devil or a psycho who can be emotionless , he is the human who just tries to hide his emotions by a mask which has his blank expression.

Jungkook snapped at his face making him to come to this realm. He looked at the fingers which snapped at front of him , he never loved when a person snap their fingers on him. It is a disrespectful act.

" Don't say me , you are think about me killing them "

Jungkook said laughing making Taehyung to roll his eyes and move back feeling uneasy with the touches and the feel of him but Jungkook pulled him even more closer to him without the care of James who stood while moved his eyes here and there seeing something interesting to be... he has some shame.