The Hazbin Hotel (Edit)

SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE-
HAHA XD
ALSO THE STORY STARTS AT THE PART WHERE THEY FINISHED REBUILDING THE HOTEL!

-<•^•>-

'Where the hell am i?' you thought as you got up and dusted your clothes. "Am i in hell?" You looked around as sinners screamed, "Yep im in hell." You sighed and explored the pride ring. While you were exploring you noticed you had cat ears and a cat tail, you then saw sinners on fire, cannibals eating each other, sinners having...uhh...Sex..., 'ew...' you saw a tv demon complain about a guy called The Radio Demon...
Until you came across a hotel...

'Huh, cool hotel' your ears went down and you knocked on the door.
Charlie opened the door, "HI!" She said excited to see you. "Hello! My name is M/n L/n! Nice to meet you!" Your  ears perked up and shook her hand. Vaggie suddenly comes out of nowhere and points her Angelic spear at you, "Quién carajo eres tú?!" She said with a mad look, your ears went down..."Vaggie, please put your spear down... I'm sure he isn't here to hurt us." Charlie calms her down. "Fine, but if he does anything wrong ill kill him." "Calm down Vaggie." Charlie kisses her girlfriend on the cheek to calm her down and looked at you, "Come in!" She said with a welcoming tone.
You nod and entered the hotel, you saw a spider demon flirting with a cat with red wings, and saw a little cyclops demon stabbing every bug she saw, and saw a deer demon and a short pale demon looking at each other with a murderous look.

"Everyone meet M/n!" Charlie introduced you. Everyone turns their attention to you and smiles.

"Hello everyone..." You said with your ears down with a nervous smile.

-<•^•>-

Gtg, and please check out my other book!
Author out-